3. Trial and Resentment

"They both look pretty bad." You whispered to Kirishima as Bakugou and Midoriya finished their battle.

"Yeah, that was intense." He shivered.

"Bakugou is mad mean." Sero added.

You shrugged. "He's just a whiny baby to me. I am starting to love giving him a hard time. His reactions are priceless." You grinned wickedly.

Though that was true, you couldn't help but wonder why things were always so intense between the two of them. Bakugou had looked at Midoriya like he genuinely wanted to kill him.

It was terrifying.

Kirishima laughed as he patted your head and you resisted the urge to flip him over and throw him to the ground. People always thought they could do things like that just because you were on the shorter side, it pissed you off.

Shaking with irritation—you soon entered the C grounds to set up for your battle.

"So you two are the best line of defense." You pointed out as Sero taped a maze of sorts to give the hero team trouble.

"I was thinking the same thing, you would be stellar offense." Kirishima grinned, deactivating his quirk after you had praised his clear defensive skills.

You shrugged. "I'm definitely the quietest on my feet. With the little I know about Tokoyami and Asui, they both seem to be incredibly stealthy. Tokoyami seems more equipped to come charging in first, but I could be wrong." You spoke with your hand placed particularly under your chin.

Sero's eye were wide. "How do you know?" He tilted his head.

"I paid attention to the little bits everyone showed of their quirks yesterday. His seems really strong and Asui is more equipped for stealth attacks and rescue. Though the obvious darkness that comes with Tokoyami's quirk definitely gives him sneak points." You spewed off your observations.

"So you will go find them, Sero will guard the door, and I'll be the last line of defense." Kirishima spoke, flexing again, as All Might announced the entrance of the hero team.

You nodded firmly. "Leave it to me." You grinned.

"Aizawa is so manly." Kirishima beamed.

You dashed down the halls, sticking closely to the walls as you listened carefully. As you moved, each hand anxiously touched each wall back and forth, in perfect rhythm with each step you took.

"My thought is the weapon is hidden on the top floor." You heard Asui try to be quiet, but she had such a distinct voice it was hard not to pick up on it.

"I agree." You snorted at how awkwardly Tokoyami spoke.

"Do you think it is best to split up or stick together?"

"Let's split up, we don't know what their plan is, let's communicate through the headsets."

"Ribbit." Asui nodded as she hopped in your direction.

You quickly floated towards the ceiling and began walking on it. Once she was about three steps ahead you released your quirk and barreled towards her.

You grabbed ahold of her torso and the two of you rolled onto the ground screaming.

Once the movement stopped you found yourself pinned down.

"Aizawa!" She was surprised. She knew you were sneaky but the way you seemingly came out of no where was incredible to her.

"Oh Asui—we just met, this is a little early." You spoke bashfully as you playfully swatted at her shoulder.