12/6/2021

Helped my sister with her sick kid today. 

8:23pm- some butthurt turd blocked me on Instagram just because I said the satanic temple is atheist and there for not supporting abortion for the sake of sacrificing babies to Satan. I'm not a member and even I know they don't mean harm when they're just trying to support the women in Texas. 

I got mad at my sister for false assumptions and telling me I'd d1e if I bothered trying to live in the wild eventhough I don't belong in society (she sees me as another human making unrealistic plans even though she has no idea) I can't even tell her I'm nonhuman or she'd think I was crazy. She knows our bloodline is different but assumes we're still human, it's sad. She chooses to neglect what makes us Us and go by religious beliefs our ancestors didn't follow (she thinks being pagan is a thing of the past, f-ing BS. Paganism may just be a religion but the power our ancestors developed through each generation is in our blood, our core. I bet if our biological parents weren't crap, she'd embrace the traditions and way of life without a second thought instead of deciding to side with the religion that wounded Slavic paganism (paganism in general too). When she first saw a Wiccan spell book in my room, she thought it was demonic cz Christianity taught her to believe so. I literally tried to explain it to her but she said "don't get my child involved" like a misinformed Karen. I don't even follow Wicca, I just like some of the spells.

I could tell her i communicate with deities (even the Slavic ones) and she'd say "be careful that's demonic, you could get possessed. I don't want anything to do with it, don't tell me" -_- Ish is irritating. 

-Adri