1/5/2022

9:33pm- I just checked my bank account and it said $112 and that's before my insurance gets auto payed luckily it's $105 which means I'll still have money just not a lot. Basically pocket change so I plan to put $120 in the bank tomorrow and I already deposited a check for $10 moments ago. I used to have a little more than $200 but needed to pay for my car's routine service. Here's to aligning my vibes with that Millionaire lifestyle and mindset so I can be a millionaire in 5 years. What makes finding a job difficult for me is that 1) i'm unvaccinated 2) i'm autistic (which I guess counts as being disabled) and 3) I'm just not qualified for jobs I showed interest in (or I can't afford the initial payment for training if it were a truck job). I had a potential job match that pays a little over $1,000 each week but I declined cz it meant having to deal with people's insurance and I suck at people and managing their things. 

I'm using subs to help me get wealthy cz not only am I that pagan witch aunt but I aspire to be that extremely wealthy pagan witch aunt. Plus everyone in my bloodline, that im aware of, were stuck in poverty so I want to get wealthy for them too. I've already mentioned my adoptive mom's wealth but she's a bitch so it doesn't count. Once I put in the $120, I'll likely invest $10 with the help of the "Fundraise" website since my goal is to "build my wealth". I once heard that entrepreneurs make bad students (meaning school doesn't work for them); I've hated school for as long as I can remember for various reasons so maybe I was meant to be an entrepreneur and make my own money rather than make someone else's. Earlier tonight, I was sitting in my car in a parking lot and felt like I was already a billionaire that was pretending to be middle class. Maybe I'm a step closer to manifesting that life.

My therapist now knows that maybe i'll shift once I'm in a better mental state since that's what I was told when I asked those in the spirit realm. Imagine I'm a Slavic pagan witch who's extremely wealthy and capable of shifting to wolf form, I'd be on top of the world.

-Adri

PS- the salesperson at the dealership today told me my car needs new tires. I told him I couldn't afford that at the moment so he said it can be handled next time (in 5,000 miles), let's hope I have enough money to cover it and a regular routine service check by then. What he said was that my tires are low in tread but there's enough to go for another 5,000 miles but after that, getting new tires will be a must otherwise my car won't be safe to drive until payment can be provided. He also accidentally mentioned it to my dad (he mistook my number for dad's) so now if my dad sees the video, he'll know I need help since he's been keeping an eye on my bank account