evil doppelgängers

Start from the beginning

"His wife?" Supergirl asked.
"His wife?!" Flash asked.

The two both looked at each other then to Arrow, who seemed just as grossed out. "Gross! No offense."

It took everything for Flash to just calmly look back at the Earth-Xers, and not make a jealous comment. "Last chance. Go home," Arrow demanded.

"And stay there," Supergirl also demanded.

"All of you," Flash as well demanded.

Thawne pulled over his mask again, and started to run off and Flash zoomed after him.

Immediately, Arrow pulled an arrow into his bow, pointing it at Overgirl, but she practically laughed in his face. "And what do you think that's going to do? Bullets bounce off of me."

"Oh, this arrow won't," Arrow said before he let go of the pull strings, which released the arrow. It broke apart, revealing the arrowhead was made up of just kryptonite.

It struck itself right into Overgirl's shoulder, and she gasped surprised while Supergirl looked at her friend confused. "Is that a kryptonite arrow? Why do you have a kryptonite arrow?"

"In case an evil you ever showed up," Arrow said right before Overgirl yanked the arrow out from her, her blood soaking the arrowhead.

She immediately flew up, and to throw the arrow into the Arrow, but Supergirl zoomed in front of him in time, using her freeze breath against her doppelgänger. It knocked Overgirl into the glass sign, which caused Oliver-X to ran over to her help.

Right then, the Flash rolled by from the Reverse Flash defeating him. But then the Reverse Flash zoomed over to Oliver-X, who was running to Overgirl's side. "Get the Prism out of here!" The Reverse Flash zoomed off as Oliver-X kneeled down to his wife. "Are you all right?"

"I'm pissed," Overgirl said before Oliver-X helped her up.

"Well, take it out on that," he said, staring out on something in the distance. Overgirl looked to see what it was. A building being built.

Overgirl used her laser heat vision to break apart many parts of it, fully knowing there were workers inside. It intentionally got the heroes' attention, and while the Arrow helped the Flash up from the ground, Supergirl flew off towards the building. "It's gonna fall."

"All right. Get me over there," Arrow said before Flash grabbed him and zoomed them over to the building as Supergirl flew.

Supergirl flew into the falling building right as something fell to the ground. She grabbed it just in time, adjusting it back to its spot from before as The Flash zoomed in. "Get the workers to safety!" She used her heat vision to mold the piece back into the building as The Flash zoomed around the building, getting the workers away from the building.

But once he was done, he stood on a beam, making sure everyone was gone, but it was creaking. "We need to stabilize the building."

Up on top the building, the Arrow pulled a zip line arrow and shot down, swinging down, shooting another one, and another one, and another one, until the zip lines could hold the building up. For the time being.

Once down, The Flash zoomed down to the ground, the Arrow swung down and Supergirl slowly floated down. "The site's cleared."

"And stabilized," Supergirl said.

"Nice work," Flash said and Supergirl smiled.

"Let's not celebrate just yet," Arrow said and they looked at him. "We gave those doppelgängers three window they needed to escape."