8.💋DEVIL STOLE MY FIRST KISS💋

Aadhya POV :

After a few minutes when I opened my eyes I found.........

That no one is present in the room...

I saw that the door is kept open so I quickly tried to get up from the place where I was sitting but I fell. as I was sitting in this position for so much time my legs became numb.

I slowly tried to get up leaning to the rice sacs which are present there. I jumped 2-3 times(funny😂 right but I can't do anything coz I can't run with these numb legs) and got ready to run from there...

1...2...3..go run... run...

I tried to pass through the door, then my head bumped with a person...sry.... person chest which is hard as a rock.

Though I'm 5.6 feet I reached only up to his chest. I quickly lifted my head to see that person before I could process anything or do something he caught my arm and threw me to the corner of the room. With the force with which he threw me my elbow crashed with the wall and started bleeding...... rubbing my elbow I got up from my place and yelled "who the hell are you?...
why are u treating me like an animal?... He kept stepping towards me.....his heavy footsteps are the only thing which is making a noise. Everything is dead silent and dead dark. I could only see his structure due to darkness in the room and as he is stepping towards me from the door, the sunlight from the door is causing his structure to be seen. I saw... his hand had a plate which may be food probably.

I tried to run towards the door he gripped his hand around my stomach and threw me to the rice sacs. by taking two long strides he came closer to me.
He handed me the place and said: "Eat".I threw the plate, it broke into pieces making a " clacking.. sound. the grains are scattered on the ground. I felt bad for throwing the food😞.what can I do I'm hella angry 😡 . I don't know from how much time I'm kidnapped here. This huge beast is like a man not even answering my questions.
In one go he gripped my hair and turned me such that now my back is facing the door and he is facing towards the door. Then I saw him.....

H..h..he..is Vishnu Vardhan Reddy.

Suddenly my legs started shivering.
That pool of blood🩸🩸🩸......
That murder kept flashing in front of my eyes.....

my breath became faster than usual...
He is straightly gazing into my eyes...
Rings of gold encased the pupils of his eyes like a craftsman who made the vessel that was his body and poured pure melted gold into that vessel leaving only his eyes....to show what was held within. in the bright sunlight, his amber eyes are shining with a tint of coppery yellow.....

The sun rays reflecting from his amber eyes are casting a golden translucent colour.

His eyes are soo deep that I drowned myself in those eyes.....
His eyes are searching for something in my eyes ......God knows for what!!!.

His eyes are dreamy at the same time they are tiger-like with deep hoods.

My eyes wanted to blink but my heart stopped them...

His eyes travelled from my eyes to my nose and lips 💋 Within a second that dreamy amber eyes became a shade darker and lust-filled them.....

He smashed his lips on mine. His grip on my hair is giving immense pain to me. I wiggled tried to get out from his grip, I was beating his chest with my little but strong hands.....

He is not leaving me...

Like a wild animal, he is torturing my lips with his rough ones.....

Fuck!!!Aadhya this devil stole your first kiss...

I didn't open my mouth, I'm struggling.....to get out of his hold...

My brain became extra alerted 🚨 when I felt his other hand travelling towards my backless blouse fasteners.....

I just kicked his stomach with so much force .when he hissed and his grip loosened on my hair, taking advantage I pushed his chest with extra force with my hands such that he fell on the rice sacs behind him. I didn't even spare him a look. I ran towards the door and stepped out of that creepy room!!!

I found a way through the stairs, so I caught my lehenga with both hands and moved to the stairs and escalated down through the stairs. This heavy 10kgs lehenga is making it difficult for me to escape and run. A big balcony like the area is present there. It was a big closed door, a few meters from here .so I quickly ran towards it. I tried to open the door. I banged it " somebody please open the door ".I pushed it but it didn't open.

Then.....I heard an Evil laugh I turned my head towards that side from where this laugh is coming. There he is standing and laughing like a monster.....

Is there any Kapil Sharma show going on here!!! I'm I doing any Bharatanatyam here!!!!

I turned and tried to push and open the gate...

I heard a deep voice " Don't trouble your little hands and sexy body baby doll!!!! However tomorrow night you have a lot of Jobs!!!to do with those pretty fingers and hands of yours"

Initially, I didn't get what he said when I understood I faced him and said "shut up you bastard!!! How could you say th..a...t....."

He is dangerously close to me...

My words died in my mouth when he took my hands in his and said smirkingly "you have such a pretty long.....and slender fingers babydoll!!! Instead of using them for unnecessary purposes...let's use them for some pleasureful jobs!!!"

Jerking off his hands from mine I said"how dare you..." and lifted my hand to slap...

He caught my wrist and said "let's not be physical today babydoll!!! we are going have our first night tomorrow, you can become as much as physical tomorrow no one is going to stop you"

He said smirking "Save your energy for our first night baby"

My anger reached peaks nowwwww......

I'm pissed off!!!

I yelled...

"You bastard what are you saying?"

Were you mad!!!

Definitely, You have to get admitted to Erragadda mental hospital!!!!

Why would I have that shitty night with you? I'm mad to do that.

He said "you will babydoll!!! you will!!!"

"Otherwise, you will face the consequences"

"What consequences are you trying to blackmail me "

I said smirking "listen Mr Vishnu Vardhan Reddy, I'm not on the list of those people who fear and pee in their pants because of you"

"So. ..do you wanna know consequences ha...."

Saying he twisted my hand back.......and