TWENTY-EIGHT

It's been a week since the whole getting arrested thing. Madame Dubois thought it would be best for the girl to stay home for a few weeks. Just until the scandals disappear. More like the woman didn't want to ruin Archer's reputation.

Carla told her father everything that happened that night and what Detective Cruz told her. Her father told her he'll take care of it and he won't let anything happen to the girl. So she's just been practicing some of her techniques in her ballet studio they had at her house.

Her friends have been keeping her up to date. Apparently since Josie and Oren were the understudies, they have been given the leading roles. Shane didn't want the Beast role because he didn't want to dance without his best friend as Belle. She was the reason why they got the role in the first place. It wouldn't feel right. And besides, he did not want to dance with Josie.

Carla couldn't help but think about how nice the timing was. She has been watching way too many detective movies, but could it be possible Josie had something to do with it? It's a stretch but it can't just be a coincidence.

"Don't look at me like that." Carla said, currently on facetime with Cassie, Bette, and Neveah telling them about her theory.

"You're crazy." Neveah chuckled.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But think about it ok." Carla said, putting her hands on the temple of her head. 

"Stop. You're doing the Rafe Cameron move." Neveah chuckled at her.

"Think about it." Carla said, doing the move again. 

"We did think about it Carla. And it's insane." Cassie said.

"No it's not."

"Actually. I might have to agree with Carls." Bette suddenly said, causing the girl to smile.

"Really?" Carla asked, surprised that someone actually agrees with her. 

"You always agree with her." Neveah said rolling her eyes.

"Because I'm pretty agreeable." Carla said.

"Ok think about it. Josie has had it out for Carla since day 1. She was the reason why her and Oren broke up. She stole her choreography for auditions. And now she gets Belle. Somethings up." Bette explained. 

"Ok and what are we supposed to do about this?" Neveah asked.

"Who's up for some investigating?" Bette smirked.

"No. Absolutely not." Cassie said, shaking her head. 

"C'mon Cass live a little." Bette said. 

"Carla's dad said that he'll take care of it. So we shouldn't get involved."

"I'm down. Got nothing else to do." Neveah agreed.

Cassie groaned. "I need new friends."