SIXTEEN

"I told you I didn't want you guys to tell her." Nabil said to his friends.

Currently, he, Cassie, Zach, Bette, Oren, Shane, Neveah, and Carla were at an Italian restaurant for dinner.

"Something had to be done." Zach said, taking a bite of his pizza.

"But nothing was done."

Cassie sighed. "Yeah which was total bullshit considering her excuses aren't valid."

"She really said it wasn't a big deal?" Bette asked causing them to nod.

"Bitch. Never liked her anyways. Too much botox going on there." Shane said.

"No kidding." Carla said, angrily putting a fork's worth of pasta in her mouth.

"I wonder if they're boning?" Shane asked causing everyone to look at him. "What?"

"Maybe you need some dick."

Shane chuckled. "Huh. Maybe."

"Ok. Anyways..." Neveah tried changing the topic. "What do we do now?"

"Nothing." Nabil said, stopping his friends from taking action.

"Excuse us?" Zach said, not believing what he just heard.

"You guys aren't gonna do anything because I don't want you to do anything."

"But babe..." Cassie tried saying.

"I'm used to it by now. This wasn't anything compared to everything else he said."

"What?" Neveah asked, hoping she didn't hear it right.

"Shit." Nabil said, not realizing he said that because nobody knew about it. "Nothing. I said nothing."

"Nabe are you saying that dick said those things to you before?" Carla asked causing the boy to nod. "Are you fucking kidding me."

"It's not that big of a deal." Nabil said, trying to calm down his friends. 

"You sound like Madame Dubois. Something needs to be done." Bette said. 

"No. Nothing and I mean nothing so just please drop it." No one said anything. They didn't want to drop it. They wanted to get Caleb and June kicked out because well toxic people don't deserve to get away with things like this especially to someone as pure as Nabil. He didn't deserve this. "Promise please." Nabil begged. He didn't want anyone to know about this. He didn't want this to be a blown into proportions because he didn't want to suffer the consequences. 

They all eventually nodded and moved on to another topic.

Carla couldn't help but notice how quiet Oren has been this entire conversation. It also didn't help that he's barely touched his plate.

"You all right?" She asked the boy.

Oren nodded. "Yeah just tried."

Carla nodded, not thinking too much about it. Maybe he was tired from the rough practice we had. At least, that's what the girl hoped.