DISCLAIMERS

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIENDS! OH how I missed your lovely faces so much. Yes you saw it right, after by popular demand, I am indeed making a book two of my tiny pretty things series!! WOOOHOOO!! 

I'm still very upset that Netflix had the audacity to cancel such a good show like this. But will that stop me from writing a second season? NOPE.

So as always before we start I'd like to throw out some disclaimers!

1. Since this is basically my own work, please and I mean please do not copy my work. I own my characters, plot, and anything and I mean anything that pertains to this book. However, I give credit to the tiny pretty things creators for creating such amazing characters. 

2. If it wasn't obvious before, I am writing my own view of how I think season 2 should go because Netflix was so kind to cancel the show. Note my sarcasm. 

3. The structure of this book will follow the same as the first book. IF you haven't read that yet, what are you doing here? I love you yes but please read the first book it'll make more sense once you read this. Hopefully... lol. 

4. There will be some foul language, but other than that, nothing too major. If there are some trigger scenes, I will mention it in the beginning of the chapter!

5. This is an Oren Lennox book. Carla will not have any other love interest other than him so if you wanted her to fall in love with someone else, then it's okay if you don't want to read it. 

Now that that's out of the way, sit back, and let's finish this year of with our favorite people in the world!