• Normal Life

[6 months later]

"Hold still or I'm gonna stab you."
I hold a strand of his hair between my fingers trying to measure how much I want to cut off.
"Be careful darling."

Bucky has decided that a new haircut should be part of the start of our new life. Our first apartment apparently isn't enough of a change for him.

Just as I put the scissors down he grabs me by the hips to sit me down on his lap.
"Who said that I was ready?"
Bucky looks at me for a long moment before he lets out a long breath.
"You want it shorter?"
He holds the hand mirror so that we can both see ourselves in it.
"No, it's great." I ruffle his freshly cut hair and the grip he has on my hips tightens.

"How about a reward because you did so well?" Images of crumpled sheets and discarded clothes, soft words, and rough touches, flash through my mind.
A small lazy grin tugs at my lips.
"What kind of reward are we talking about?"

He picks me up and begins to head for our bedroom. "I think about eating your pussy like I'm a starving man and you're my last meal."
Bucky pinches my ass and I squeal when he throws me onto the bed.

"Then eat."
He tears the leggings I'm wearing in two and my lace panties are his next victim. My clit throbs with anticipation at the way he looks at my pussy. The feeling of being desired by him is electric.

Spreading my legs wide, he places his lips on my inner thigh and kisses his way up my sensitive skin.
"Bucky."I fist his hair, and his fingers dig into my legs, pinning them down.

His eyes are open and staring up at me over my pussy. Slowly, he begins to lick upward, and it's the fucking sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Deep suction on my clit has me bucking my hips. "Oh god..." My head falls back, and I push his head down, needing to feel that suction again.
But he pulls back. "Don't call out for God, it should be my name you call."
He slaps my pussy, and I cry out, jerking in his hold. "No god or other man could make you feel like this. I'm the only one."
"Fuck, Bucky..."

He shoves my legs wider and does it again. I barely manage to stifle my scream, heat rising along my skin, and my nipples harden.
"Who owns you Lillith?"
"You do."
He rubs his fingers up and down my swollen and throbbing pussy.
"Good girl."

I feel his lips on my pussy again, only this time it is soft as he tenderly kisses and licks. "I want you to come all over my face doll."

I'm gasping, my skin on fire as I moan his name at the feeling of his tongue darting out to lap up my juices.
Like a starving man he said, and that's exactly how he's acting.

All at once I feel his fingers penetrate me, as if dancing alongside his tongue. Swaying in and out.
Slow. Gentle. Fast.
The look in his eyes is feral, raw, and ruthless, and my pussy spasms at the sight of it.

"Bucky." I gasp, and my back arches off the bed when I feel him sucking on my clit again. "I'm...". I'm unable to finish the sentence. The orgasm washes over me so suddenly and hard that my legs seem to shake.

"Are you too spent to keep going?"
He licks his lips looking down at me with hunger in his eyes.
"I had to lick your pussy only a few times for you to come on my face."
It's pathetic how fast I came.

Pushing me onto my stomach, he yanks my arms behind my back.
"Bend your knees."
I do as he says and put my ass up to line it with his pelvis.
"I need you to fill me." My nipples are achingly hard at just the thought of it.

Looking over my shoulder I watch him slide down his pants and his cock spring free, thick, veined, and already leaking precum.

Still having my wrist in a death grip he presses my upper body into the mattress and I gasp when I feel the head of his cock slide against my slit.

Without warning he shoves inside me and he groans when I accidentally clench around him.
"Fuck, you feel so good wrapped around my cock doll." I open my mouth to reply, but nothing comes out despite a desperate moan.

He begins to pull out halfway and his gaze is fixed on me when he pushes back inside. The feeling of his hips pressing to my softness, the feeling of him inside me, drives me crazy.

My tits are pressed onto the bed and I can't help but cry out at the friction my nipples get when he starts to thrust.

His bruising hips and thrusting dick have my nerves flayed raw. With every moan, I feel weaker as he goes deeper and harder.

Bucky lets go of my wrists and they flop down beside me onto the bed.
My mouth is parted in a cry that never comes out. Drool runs down the corner of my mouth but despite that, I still can't stop myself from trying to match his pace by moving my ass back and forth.

His thumb finds my clit, and he isn't gentle as he strokes it, hips still thrusting in and out of me.

My hands clench in the sheets and I see stars behind my eyelids as I come.
"Yes Lillith, just like that."
He spills inside me mere seconds later and I sob along with his last thrusts.

"I love you Bucky."
He drops his forehead to the side of my head. His mouth rests against my ear and I swear I can hear the smile in his voice when he says, "I love you too Lillith."