• Dark Green

Bucky and I decided against an engagement party since we've mostly just spent the last few days in bed.

But Tony had other plans for us.
Right after we got engaged he started talking about a big celebration.
Luckily after my continuous complaining he agreed to a small one, a few people, drinks, and good music. Nothing special.

Sitting on Bucky's lap, I sip on my martini.
"Do you see the guy over there? He keeps looking at you."
I groan rolling my eyes annoyed as he points to a guy who definitely has not been looking at me.
"I don't care." Bucky grabs my neck to get my head into a position that allows him to kiss me.
Obviously, he cares.
"Nobody looks at my fiancé like that."
I hush him by pressing my lips to his.
"You can't kill everyone just 'cause they look at me."
He has become even more possessive now that I have his ring on my finger but I can't say that it bothers me.
It always ends in good sex with earth-shattering orgasms.

"He can and he will." Steve stands before us holding out his hand to me.
"Am I at least allowed to ask your fiancé for a dance?"
Bucky loosens the grip on my neck to let me slip from his lap and follow Steve onto the dance floor.

Steve pulls me close and with both hands on my waist, he begins to sway us to the soft jazz music.
"I'm proud of you two."
His blue eyes glisten, and a smile spreads across his face.
"Thank you."
I wrap my arms around him in a hug and rest my head on his chest.

"You both look very happy."
In contrast to Bucky, who can hardly get the smile off his face, Steve looks sad. The frown he had on his face the past weeks seems to be officially etched into his features.

"One day you will find someone who loves you and makes you happy like this too." I take a deep breath, searching for the right words.
"Until then, Bucky and I will always be here for you. We love you, Steve, even if it's not the same love you crave." He kisses my forehead in such a loving way that it makes my eyes water with tears.

"Everything alright? I would like to dance with Lillith too."
Bucky pulls me out of Steve's embrace twirling me into his arms.

"Are you okay?"
His hand brushes across my cheek and uncontrollable feelings surge through my body.
"Yes, but I would like to leave soon."
I began to withdraw my hand to brush away my hair, but his hand clutched onto mine.
"Why?"
He carefully lays my hand on his shoulder to tuck my hair behind my ear himself.

My lips move to his ear as I whisper ever so softly, "I bought new lingerie and I can't wait for you to fuck me in it."
He acts so fast I hardly have time to react. First I'm standing with both feet on the ground and the next second I'm thrown over his shoulder.

Slung over his shoulder he uses his free hand, the one that isn't currently holding me to give my ass a good slap.
"Saying things like that in a room full of people is unfair." Another slap and I squeal in both pain and delight.
"You know how I instantly get hard when you say shit like that."

Finally, we arrive in our room where he instantly sets me down.
"Don't waste time now. Show me!" He demands, the outline of his hard dick already visible in the black slacks.

"It's in your favorite color too."
Months ago we had a conversation about underwear where he mentioned how nice dark green would look on me. The same day I went online to search for it. And the perfect occasion to wear it came by itself.

Even though I'm trying to tease him by slowly unbuttoning my blouse he doesn't take his eyes off me for a second. When the emerald green bra is finally revealed I'm sure he's drooling.
It's a transparent lace bra that has a nice push-up effect that makes my breasts look fuller.

Stepping out of my skirt next I reveal the thong that is connected with the belts around my thighs that have been keeping my stockings up throughout the evening.

"You look gorgeous darling."
He begins to stand but I immediately push him back onto the bed and fall to my knees before him.
"I would like to suck your cock."
I'm eager to feel him in my mouth, which is why my hands move to the button of his trousers, deftly flicking it open.

"Would you like that Bucky?"
Without hesitation, he lifts his hips to let me pull his pants down enough to expose his hard and throbbing cock.

"Don't tease me now Lillith!" He growls.
"I would never do such a thing."
I try to act offended but it doesn't last.
Here I am, on my knees before him with my mouth watering at the sight of him in my hands.

With one hand I loosen his pants further, pushing them out of the way and down his legs. Glancing at him with a coy expression I wink at him before taking him deep into my mouth.

Bucky curses under his breath as I relax my jaw to take him in until my eyes water.
"Your mouth almost feels as good as your pussy." He moans through clenched teeth, and I look up to see his neck straining and his head arched back.

Swallowing around him, I feel unadulterated satisfaction as another swear escapes his lips.
I begin to pump, moving my head back and forth, swallowing every time he hits the back of my throat. His hands curl into my hair, guiding me down his cock in such a harsh rhythm that tears smear my mascara.

I was sure he was about to cum, so I began to also use my hands on him, increasing the pressure with each twitch of his dick. But he quickly ripped himself away.

I almost made a sound of disappointment if he hadn't torn me off the floor to deposit me on the bed.
"I would much rather cum in your pussy."
He splayed me out for him to see, while he carefully stroked himself.

"Do you want to keep your underwear?"
I squeal as he suddenly pulls me down to the bottom of the bed.
"It's your surprise, do whatever you want with it."
"Good."
He tears my thong apart with one solid pull and I can't even be mad at him cause all I can think about is him finally being inside me.

Bucky raises my legs and rests my ankles on his shoulders. Goosebumps spread across my body as I feel the head of his cock move along my slit.

I'm so wet he slides in without much resistance. The sensation of the sudden fullness feels so good that I clench around him without thinking.
"I'm sorry." I chuckle.
He hisses out a breath, holding me by my hips while he pulls out and pushes back in.
"If you keep that up I won't last long."
A white-hot burst of pleasure surges through me as he begins to move.

Slow at first, then faster and deeper until he set a rhythm that makes me claw into the sheets.
In this exact position with my legs up, he hits all the right spots and without even touching my clit I can feel the orgasm closing down on me.

"Mine..." His voice is nothing more than a low growl between the sound of my pleasurefilled cries.
"...all of you is mine," he hoarsely whispers.

All thoughts vanish from my mind as he continues to hammer into me and the rhythm we had built pushes me over the edge.

My hips buck with the orgasm ripping through me, the walls of my pussy clenching around him.
He drives faster inside me until he is coming with me.

"Let's rest a little and then do it all again," I suggest, my body shuddering with the orgasm I had only seconds ago. Withdrawing his cock from my body he collapses on the bed beside me. "Any time."
Spent, he lays beside me but his fingers are already moving dangerously close to my pussy.

• • •

The vibration of my phone coming from somewhere in the room startled me out of a dreamless sleep.

I peel myself out of the sheets, my hair still damp from the late-night shower Bucky and I took.

After a little search, I find the phone on the floor under my pile of clothes.
Whatever the reason it was vibrating for it suddenly stopped.
"You alright?" Bucky asks, rubbing his tired eyes.
"Yes, darling, go back to sleep."

On tiptoes, I sneak out of the room into the hallway when it starts to vibrate again.
But there is no notification.
I wonder if my mind is playing tricks on me. Maybe I hit my head when we...

"You need to come with me."