• Ultron

The plan was easy, destroy Ultron and try to convince the twins we are not the bad guys. Although me and Bucky were allowed to come along, we were supposed to wait for when we were needed. But waiting with him here on the Quin Jet turned out to be incredibly uncomfortable.
The feeling of his eyes on me made my skin crawl with desire and I wondered if he felt the same.
If it weren't for the mission I would...

"We're on our way back and we need your help Lillith," Steve tells me, his voice sounding rather exhausted through the earpiece.

"Why didn't they let me know sooner?" I whisper to myself, despite that, Bucky answers me.
"They don't yet know if your powers are safe to use, neither do they know about mine."
I huff, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Then why did we need to come? We could have stayed home and done more productive things." There is no time to curse myself for how ambiguous that sounded given our situation because just now Steve staggers towards us with an unconscious Nat in his arms.

"What happened?"
I attempt to get into her head without success, all I can see is red dense fog.
Wanda can get stuck in someone's mind like a tick, making it difficult even for me to get past the barrier. It leads me to the conclusion that she is more powerful than me and that's hella scary considering what chaos she could cause.
"Put her down, she needs to rest."
On my second attempt, the fog seems to be clearing but it still doesn't allow me to see what is going on.

"Tony is taking care of the Hulk. We had no chance against them, they escaped." Clint informs us, stepping onto the jet together with Thor.

"I know where we can go."

• • •

"For how long have you had a family?" Tony asks as we enter Clint's house which stands in the middle of nowhere surrounded by only fields and trees. Weirdly, he never mentioned it.

Two children, a girl and a boy greet him at the door together with a beautiful woman.
"May I introduce yall to my wife?
This is Laura."
She smiles and starts answering Tony's thousands of questions.
Questions most of us asked ourselves when Clint told us about his family.

"Can I take a shower here?"
I interrupt.
"Yes, there are two bathrooms upstairs."
Nodding my thanks I grab my spare clothes out of the jet and make my way to the bathroom where I immediately peeled myself out of my combat suit. And even though I didn't participate in the fight, the suit didn't feel very comfortable on my skin given the rising temperatures the last few days.

I step under the cold spray, my skin gratefully accepting the cold water when I hear how the door creeks open. None other than Bucky walks in, and starts washing his hands without saying anything.
"Are you okay?"
Water drips into my eyes, I have to blink twice to see the outline of his body through the shower curtain.
My stomach clenches when I notice that he isn't moving and just looking in my direction as if he could see right through it.
"Do you want to shower too?" I ask sounding so dumb and naive like never before.
"You can join me if you want."
I slowly pull the curtain back to face him, to let him see me. My nipples harden at the sight of his mouth slightly parting in a gasp.

I'm waiting to feel shame but it doesn't happen. Especially not when he begins to remove his shirt, revealing inch over inch of muscles and horrible scars. My gaze dips as his hands fumble with his belt and shove his pants down.
His cock springs free, already big and glistening at the tip. I groan, a rush of warmth hitting me despite the cold water.

He moves closer and his clean smell has me wondering how he would taste. I peer up at him and my nerves flutter in my stomach.
"What now?" He cocks his head.
"I want to do more than kiss you," I admit in a whisper, forcing myself to hold his eyes.
"Is that so? Explain."
My heart raced, beating faster and faster, and I didn't know if this was a mistake.
"I want to feel you, Bucky."
His glare hardens, and I knew he felt challenged. He grabs my chin and forces me forward to press his lips onto mine in a hard kiss. Bucky sees nothing in me but a thing to give him pleasure. He said it himself. Just some fun nothing more.
For a moment my instincts tell me to lock my jaw, but then I let his tongue slide into my mouth.

Grabbing my thighs he picks me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist.
"I need you." Exhaling shakily and letting go of his mouth, I bury my face in his soft, messy hair. He breathes shallowly against my throat, and I can feel his own heart pounding as fast as mine.

My fingers twitch, and then I reach between us curling my fingers around his hard length to guide him in.
Bucky slides inside me, burying himself deep and filling me so well that I whimper.

The spot he hit deep inside sends a wave of pleasure to the rest of my body, everything tingling and buzzing, and I hear his labored breaths as he gives into it too.

He doesn't wait long, though. Squeezing my thighs, he presses me against the wall to start pumping, hard and fast exactly like I thought he would.

Every time I was alone since I met him and touched myself, I only ever pictured him, his gorgeous eyes and body pinning me to a bed. Or to a couch, a table, or the floor. It was always Bucky. Every time I pictured it it was exactly like this, short, quick thrusts that fill me up with size and warmth, and then pulling back out to do it again.
God, he felt so good. My body jerked, and he panted and grunted as he fucked me harder and harder.

Keeping his rhythm my nails dig into his back and I lift my pelvis to draw him in deeper, if that's even possible.
His name leaves my lips in quick pants as he rubs my clit while driving into me.
"That feels so good." I swallow thickly.
My pussy clenches around him, not able to hold it in any longer.
"Oh god..." I squirm, eliciting a gasped scream of pleasure as the orgasm breaks over me. He thrusts into me even harder, playing out my orgasm until he cums with me.

"That was..." I gave up on words, my heart still hammering as I attempt to get air into my lungs. His lips brush across mine. "Fucking amazing." He stills against my mouth, and then, so quietly I almost missed it, he says,
"Should have known you would be this perfect."

Slipping out of me he begins to wash himself.
"Was this a one-time thing?"
"Not if you don't want it to be. You can visit me anytime you want to have a bit of fun. I also think that we could use a distraction more often." He snickers.
"You're right."
The only problem is that I am not the kind of girl that only wants a bit of fun or a distraction. But maybe I have to be if I want to be with him.

Leaning our sweaty foreheads together I try to savor the moment.