• Mr. Magic

With Bucky laying on my right side and Steve on the left after another night of Netflix with Pizza my body was coated in sweat when I woke up.

I manage to quietly get out of bed without waking them, making my way to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Hello, darling."
Loki appears behind me, a wicked smirk on his face.
"You're here?"
Touching his arm and feeling real flesh beneath my hands I smile.
No Illusion this time.
"I'm really here."
Pulling him into a hug I breathe in his familiar scent of cinnamon and leather.
"You have to tell me everything.
What new books did you read, and how was it on Asgard?"

There is so much I want to know so while I sit on the kitchen island, eating my chocolate cereal, Loki began to talk.

In the middle of our conversation, he hands me a thick book, the cover a shaggy brown has 'History of Asgard' written on it.

"You got it!" I exclaim putting down my cereal bowl to leaf through it.
"Nobody will even know it's gone."

Bucky and Steve enter the kitchen, both tensing at the sight of Loki.
"What is he doing here?"
Absorbed in the book, I don't even lift my head to answer.
"He is here because there is nothing else to do in Asgard and Thor wanted him to come along."

I hop off the kitchen island and take Loki's hand. "I have a few books to show you too."
Bucky grabs my waist to pull me away from him. His fingers dig into my waist while his lips attach themselves to mine. The others who don't know about us yet could walk in any time but he doesn't seem to care.

"Just to remember who you belong to." Slightly blushing I nod.
"How could I forget?"

Trying to shake off the sudden wave of desire I guide Loki to my room.
"I've been reading a lot of books lately, pick some you like. I'll be in the bathroom if you need me."

I quickly took a shower and put on some clean clothes before I sat down next to Loki on my bed.
"Found something?"
He's holding one of my recently bought books. The one with the most smut.

"What is going on between you and that person named Bucky?"
His brows arch upwards but his eyes don't leave the page he's reading.
"Can we not talk about this now? Not when you just came back."
"If you insist."
It should not be in his interest to know about it and I don't want to talk about it with him right now either.
It's a long story anyway.

Leaving Loki in my room to continue the book I walk up to the meeting room where loud discussing voices greet me.
"Everything alright?"
They all turn to me, Tony lifting his finger like he just had an idea.
"Lillith goes on the mission. Her powers could be helpful. Bucky and Steve escort her."
"What mission?" I ask.

"There is a guy called Mr.Magic, he puts together some kinds of drugs to sell them," Tony explains.
"You mean a drug dealer?"
"Not really, these substances give people supernatural powers for a few hours, but if the body is too weak they die a painfully slow way."
"So he's a drug dealer."
He rolls his eyes not wanting to continue this discussion.

"However, this guy is rich and to distract from his business, he organized a fashion show. You will attend it and hopefully be able to put an end to this. Dress to Impress."

A bit excited I run straight to Nat's room. I'm sure she has something in her closet fit for the occasion. And since she isn't here, still on a mission with Clint, this shouldn't take too long.

With just one look I immediately noticed the simple mini dress made of black pleated fabric. The slim sleeves and diamond-shaped neckline might make it difficult to move quickly, but it has the right elegance for tonight.
Combined with high heels that increase my height by a few inches and emphasize my legs I knew I would draw a few stares.

"You look gorgeous darling."
Bucky enters my room, handing me one of the knives he probably stole from the training room.

"Don't we get weapons?"
"Yes, but I want you to take it with you anyway."
Rummaging through Nat's closet I search for her black knife belt.
"I can fasten it to my thigh."
As long as my dress doesn't ride up no one should notice.

Bucky got down on his knees before me and takes the belt to fasten it himself.
"How do you feel?"
His hand slowly trails down my thigh.
I hesitate. "I'm a bit nervous, to be honest."
"No, how does it feel to have me kneeling before you like that."
He looks up at me, eyes dark.
"Makes me feel powerful."
The moment he tightens the belt a bit too tight I gasp. I feel the heat spreading between my thighs and I wish I could act on it.

A knock on the door snaps me out of my sinful thoughts.
"Busy, come back later."
We definitely have a little more time, just a little to satisfy both of us. Some licking, tasting...

"We have to go!"

• • •

There are two warehouses on the large premises, what I immediately noticed was that the two are connected, but only one is filled with people who are feverishly waiting for the fashion show to start.
Does the dirty work take place in the other or is it empty?

Inside, soft music is playing, drowned out by loud conversations, which causes overwhelming anxiety in me. The feeling of discomfort vanishes into thin air when I feel Bucky's cool metal hand holding mine. It's not just me who doesn't like crowded places.

Someone's hard body bumps into me and I almost topple over if it wasn't for Steve gripping my waist.
"Apologize to her, asshole!"
The guy who bumped into me turns around, his handsome features are familiar.
"It's alright darling, he didn't mean it."
Bucky looks at me like I've gone insane.
"My name is Lillith Montgomery."
Holding out my hand to him I offer a kind smile.
"Victor Magic, it's a pleasure to meet you." Our target.

"I would be happy if such a beautiful woman would sit by my side tonight."
I can't refuse the offer even when my whole being tells me to run from him as far as I can.
"Boys, you don't mind if I sit down with him, do you?" Our Mr. Magic intertwines his arm with mine.
"Just wait and see what wonderful view you have from the front seats."

The seats are perfect to see the models walking down the long stage.
Victor notices my fascination too and leans closer to me, so close that I can smell the alcohol and cigarettes on his breath.
"Let's not beat around the bush, why are you here? Did you think I wouldn't recognize Captain America?" He chuckles. "I have over thirty men stationed around the warehouse who aren't afraid to kill. Don't even try to ask your friends for help, they can't save you."
I feel sick. He knew who we are all this time so he also must know why we are here. The bad feeling in my stomach makes me want to throw up.

"At this moment two men are sitting behind your friends who will shoot if I tell them to do so."
Nobody can hear us because of the music and his hushed whispers.
Swallowing down tears I mumble,
"What do you want from me?"
Mr. Magic pulls a tissue from his pocket, grabs my chin to turn my face, and wipes away the tears that managed to slip out.
"Stop crying, do what I say and everything will be fine."
He tucks a loose hair strand behind my ear, pulling out my earpiece in the same movement.

"Please don't hurt them."
An evil grin spreads on his lips.
"They are very dear to you, I understand that. Make sure that they know everything is fine." Gesturing to the men across the stage that I'm leaving for a moment, Victor nods in approval and pulls me along with him before I can send Bucky a message into his mind. My heart is pounding too hard to concentrate anyway.
"Remember what I said, do as I say and no one will be hurt."