• Press Conference

Reporters from all over the city gathered to see us, or rather Captain America. When my eyes finally recovered after the flashing cameras, someone already began to ask questions.

"How long did you know each other?"
Among all these reporters I couldn't make out who said it.
"We know each other for over 5 months now, we became good friends."
I'm more than glad that Steve is sitting beside me, without him I wouldn't be able to get a word out.
"What is your name? Are you one of the Avengers?" Asks a woman from the front row.
"My name is Lillith and I am one of the Avengers." I don't know if I am, we never really talked about it.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket I take a look at the message.

Bucky: Come to my room after the conference, I have a surprise for you.

Hiding my phone under the desk, I type out a reply.

Me: Still at the conference, will come over after. Can I get a hint?

Bucky: Sorry, you have to get here to see what it is.

Me: I hate surprises. ):

Bucky: You will love that one.

"How did you get into the Avengers team?"
A man from the back row asks me but before I can answer Steve spoke,
"Lillith has special abilities, she helped us in a dangerous situation."
He stands and pulls me up with him.
"I'm sorry but we have other important things to do today, thank you for coming."

My anxiety dissolves into thin air as soon as I got out of there to make my way to Bucky's room. In my head, I'm trying to figure out what his surprise might be. Maybe tulips cause I told him how much I loved them yesterday. However, it's something completely different because when I enter the room, I immediately notice the pink bag in his hands.

"Try it on." He hands it to me and I peek inside to discover red lacy fabric.
"Well, that's a nice way to greet me. What is it?" Gaping at the lingerie in the bag I laugh. "You don't like the underwear I have?" I snicker, but the sound dies when his expression turns deadly serious.
"I saw it and just had to think how good it would look on you. Now be a good girl and try it on." Still slightly amused, I head into the bathroom.

Taking the lingerie out of the bag, I take a closer look. It is a floral patterned lace bodysuit with cutaway sides and an open back with lace-up front details. I've never worn anything like this before, but it fits like a glove and feels more comfortable than I thought.

What makes me blush is that it's open at the bottom. It's crotchless.
"No tapping out on this one" I tell myself. He bought it, thinking of me, wanting to see me wear it.

"I forgot to ask, how was the press conference?" I lean against the door frame and wait for him to turn around before I decide otherwise.
"I- I hate talking in front..."
The words get stuck in my throat when he finally looks at me, his eyes devouring me.
"Maybe this time you can try to not tear it apart."

"I can't promise anything."
Bucky sucks in a breath.
"Come here." I move forward on an instant.
"I can't wait to have you wrapped around my cock wearing that outfit and moaning my name." His hot breath fans across my face as he hoovers over me, staring down at my face and running his hand over my body. My neck and smooth chest.
My round pointed breasts, stomach, and around to my ass.