"hm, he seems like bad business." I said and he shook his head.

"you've heard of the Kingston' s right?" he said. And I shook my head no.

"look them up. He's doing us a favor even looking in our direction." he said and closed the door.

The Kingston name rang a bell, but very softly. I knew there were 2 Don's in the Cosa Nostra. I knew there was a king of the underworld. I never knew it was him.

The next morning I woke up late, around 10am. I walked into my master bathroom, which I missed so much and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in an awful bun and walked to my door.

Trey stood outside. I knew something was wrong.

"sorry Ms Hayes. I can't let you go down. Boss's orders." he said. His voice was horrifying. I can only imagine whoever he sleeps with is probably afraid to hear him moan.

"who's down there?" I asked. The sounds of screaming filled the furthest room in the house. That's where my father dealt with liars, frauds and thieves. I never went in there because I had a traumatizing experience.

"a Capello ma'am. Please don't tell him I told you." I nodded to him, politely and shut my door.

I sighed heavily and decided to take this time to my advantage.

I grabbed my laptop and started researching.

"Kingston." I searched. I was the most idiotic woman on earth because what on earth was this man's first name. I face-palmed my self and walked to the door.

"Trey, do you know what Kingston's first name is?" I asked, politely.

He hesitated. He didn't want to tell me. "it's Axle, ma'am. Axle Kingston." he said.

I let out a mental curse. His name was handsome too.

And so I dove in, Axle Kingston in my search bar. "ruthless, heartless, cold eyes, never cross him, dangerous, a major risk." all flashed in his description. He had a full profile on the FBI website. I laughed to myself. No one would dare walk on his streets without protection. The FBI actually thought they'd get him. That's sad.

I sighed. My father makes some stupid decisions sometimes. Axle Kingston was the king of the underworld. He could have whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted it. Heads would roll at his single command. Buildings will burn as the sound of his voice. Blood would shed at the raise of his hand.

He was a risk but now that his sister was marrying into our family, he would have to respect us. He was a Don, and you shouldn't cross a Don. He was becoming family. But there was a lot of time before that would happen.

Axle Kingston is a damn cheat. In every sense of the word.

I'd seen nothing of his mother. After digging and digging I found that his father was killed because of a deal for his sister to get married when she was 13. He cheated his way out of it and thus began a war with the families. Although he was able to maintain peace and they had a non-aggression pact, the Capello's didn't get the memo.

When things had gone quiet I walked downstairs. I saw my father with bloody knuckles heading toward the kitchen. I was afraid to walk down. My father had his two sides. The Don of Cosa nostra and the father any girl would want. Now, with this look on his face, he was the former.

I tiptoed downstairs and caught his eye. "sorry mija, I should've dealt with this at the club." he sighed and stuck his hand in a bowl of ice. "it's okay. Are you alright?" I asked him and he nodded and threw the scotch in his mouth with his left hand.

"do you want breakfast?" I asked him and he started putting his coat on. "sorry bella, another time. I need to leave." he said and kissed the side of my head.