[14] macarena

Kei laughed out loud at what she saw, which caused added attention from the swarm of people in the Arrivals

She finally understood why the man never removed his glasses in the airport. If people would see his face while doing the Macarena dance in public, he would surely become viral. After his dance, "I apologize for my sloppy dancing but, still... Welcome to Cebu, Ms. Kei... from We love SG." The man smiled shyly as if he wanted the Earth to swallow him whole.

"Sana all love." She commented silently. "Thank you for that warm welcome, Sir! But can I ask for your name? You already know mine." Kei asked as he was curious about the guy who practically dared to do it in public.

"You can call me Donato." He answered promptly.

Kei on the other hand was busy evaluating the man in front of him. Even though his face was hidden, it did not completely hide the manly features in his face. He had a perfectly sculpted, cupid's bow-formed lips that were naturally red. His brows were dark and his face was actually small while his nose was just a right match to his face. The parted to the side hair accentuated the innate manliness in him. While he was executing the dance, Kei saw the long fingers and the nerves on his hands that she actually likes in a man.

She was able to assess this man's physical attributes over the span of time she met him and she was amused at what she saw in her guide. She came back to her senses when the man asked to take her luggage and led the way to the car.

"Oh, yeah, thanks!" She finally, responded as she blushed in embarrassment. The man caught how she was ogling at him but paid no attention to it because maybe, she was just evaluating him.