[13] keyword

The guy is standing beside a black car

The guy is standing beside a black car. She then started to examine the guy at a distance.

Black Jeep Wrangler ✓
Plate Number? LJS 914 ✓

"Are you Ms. Kei?" A baritone voice interrupted her checking. When she moved her head to face where that voice came from, she almost gasped that their faces are inches away. Kei instinctively decided to step back and gave the two of them a decent space.

The man asked without removing his shades. He had a cool but baritone voice which was soothing to Kei's ears. As the latter was awed with the man's voice and shocked from the close contact, she failed to respond, and assuming that her silence meant yes, the man continued,

"Good afternoon, Ms. Kei. Welcome to Cebu. As instructed by Doc Jean, I am tasked for your airport transfer to your hotel."

Kei giggled after realizing that the guy causing an attraction in the airport is her designated tour guide. What made him attract unwanted attention was his outfit. He looked more like private security with his shades and black suit, the only thing lacking in his outfit is the wired communications device attached to his ear to fit the role.

And he was wearing this in hot summer while everyone in the airport is wearing comfy clothing because Cebu is humid and people here actually wear casual outfits fit for the weather, and there he was, standing tall in that outfit.

She couldn't clearly see the reaction of this man as his eyes were perfectly hidden with the shades. She then finally responded after regaining her composure.

"Sir, what's the keyword?" She asked as she bite her lips, supressing a smile.

She thought that if this is the one sent by Doc Jean, he would know what she means.