Chapter 21

He just made the task easy for me. Now, let's have some fun.

He smirked slightly at me and started walking towards the washroom, but not before gesturing me with his eyes to follow him. I smirked back for only a second or two and followed him closely behind. I could tell the boys were staring confusedly at me, curious about what I was going to do.

We entered the huge washroom and he locked the door behind while I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Now, it's just us. Tell me, why don't you want to marry me?" He asked, leaning against the door while I fixed my shirt collar.

"First of all, I do not even know you. Second, you are much older than me and I'm not into old men, so you're not my type." I said nonchalantly and saw him raising his brow through the mirror.

"And? That's it? There might be any other reason, is it that you like someone?" He asked with a slight hint of anger in his voice.

"What if I do?" I asked while running a hand through my hair, causing him to clench his jaw.

"Who is he? Is he in the mafia?" He asked as he slowly approached me, trying to act cool.

"Is someone jealous? Let me tell you, he's way better than you," I paused, looking at him through the mirror, who closed his eyes, looking like he was about to snap. "Way more handsome." I completed and saw him opening and then narrowing his eyes at me through the mirror.

"I bet not, and it doesn't matter anymore, you are soon going to be mine. Mine to hold, mine to kiss, mine to hit, and mine to destroy." He came too close to me from behind and was about to encage me between him and the sink when I walked away calmly, causing his hands to land on the counter and him to sigh frustratedly.

"You are stuck inside your imagination, it seems. Get out of it as soon as you can. It's not healthy." I turned around to face him, who looked me dead in the eye, his anger rising slowly.

"Now, I'm not here for this health talk. I want you to do something for me." He raised his brow at me in confusion as I took some steps closer to him.

"When we leave, I want you to announce to the whole crowd, that you don't want this marriage, you can put whatever excuse, I don't care. I just want you to end this drama, since Robert won't listen to me, and you are a guy. No one denies an old guy who happens to be the heir of his father's mafia." I explained to him, causing him to arch his brow with a slight curve on his lips.

"What exactly makes you think I will do that?" He asked and chuckled, and I fished out one of my knives from my waistband, checking its sharpness with my finger. He looked amused at the sight of me with a knife and chuckled once again.

"Interesting, but do you think I'm scared of this little knife? Do you even know how to use it?" He asked, leaning against the counter as I flipped it on my fingertips.

"You don't have any idea of what I can do with this knife." I replied in a low tone, causing him to laugh an ugly laugh.

"A 19 years old tomboy is threatening me, the heir of the mafia, with a tiny knife? You should try better." He shook his head, trying to control his laughter.

"Oh, I do have something better. Maybe, this knife isn't affecting you, but... I don't think it's the same for your sister." I said and watched as his eyebrows furrowed, eyes darkened, and his whole figure became tense at the mention of her.