Chapter 8

{Drinking and smoking are injurious to health. I do not support this at all. It causes cancer}

Rose's P.O.V

I was woken up by the knocks on my door and sat up.

"Wake up, Rose. We have college." I heard Dylan say and looked at the alarm clock, realising that I had overslept, since it was 7 in the morning and I wake up at 6.

Sighing, I got out of bed and went to the restroom.

____

A while later, I came out after taking a quick shower and drying my hair. I put on a pair of black jeans and a red shirt.

Like always, I most of the times wear the same clothes since, I don't have more. I don't want more, though. I'm good.

I put my headband around my forehead and wore a cap.

Time to go downstairs now.

When I entered the dining hall, I saw them gathered, eating and talking.

"Good morning. Come and join us." Dylan said and I sat down on my usual seat.

I grabbed the coffee mug that the maid had just put in front of me and took a sip.

There were cookies, cake, toasts, spreads, eggs and a few more food items on the table. I just grabbed one of the cookies and ate it.

"So, Rose. How are your studies going?" Robert asked.

"Like they should." I replied simply.

"No, I mean, did you make any friends?" He was trying to start a conversation, so I got up.

"It's better to be alone than to have a fake friendship." I replied and left for college

I was walking but then heard the voices of the boys from behind.

Turning around, I saw them walking towards me.

"We are not going in the car today, so we decided to walk with you." Dylan said. Why don't the other two say it themselves? I'm sure because they don't want to walk with me willingly, they're only doing it for Dylan, since he's kind of sensitive and they care about him.

"I don't want to be late." I said and went through an alley, which was a shortcut.

I know a lot of ways here, of course. It's not my first time in New York.

A few minutes later, I reached my destination and went inside to see the rich people, like always, ranting about expensive and money related stuff.

"Hey there! How are you?" Theo said, coming out of nowhere with Tyler.

"Crazy." I replied annoyed.

It's been less than two days since we met and these people are already annoying.

"Alright then, let's go to class." They said and tried to grab my hands but I immediately pulled my hands away and entered my class.

____

College was finally over and I was about to leave through the front gates when some people stopped me.

A girl and two guys. Of course, these people can't live without getting in my way.

The girl and the guy on her right looked a lot alike, so I guess they're twins or just siblings, which was none of my business, anyways.

"Look what we have here. The Jones' sister." The other dude said.

"She doesn't even have the class and style to be in the same house as them. She's a freak." The girl said.

"Mhm. I know. Let's give her a gift." Her brother, I guess said and the girl walked forward.