What Exactly Are We Doing?

CW: Comparing an afab body to an amab body, this may make you dysphoric. If that is something that might affect you feel free to skip to the end of this chapter where I'll have an overview. Stay Safe

Basically we're working on building muscle in the upper body to burn fat and create mass that masculinizes your body. That's it.

Here's some more detail on this though.

If you compare an afab body to an amab body you'll notice a couple things: 1. the upper body and shoulders are wider on an amab body compared to an afab body, 2. hips are wider on an afab body, and 3. the appearance of breasts on an afab body.

For #1, you want to focus on the deltoids and trapezius. Deltoids create broader shoulders, and muscular trapezius adds depth to your shoulders as well as creating a broader silhouette.

#2, as fat burns the fat settled on hips will decrease, however the best way to bring focus away from the hips is to create interest in the upper body. If your shoulders and torso are broader, your hips will look smaller (by comparison). The obliques and lats are good muscles to focus on to create a more broad torso.

#3, while breast tissue can not be decreased, breasts are mostly comprised of fat which can be. if you focus on the pectoral muscles, the fat will slowly go away leaving you with smaller breasts. this works best for a-b cups, however larger chested people will still see benefits. when pectoral muscles grow, especially upper pectoral muscles, it creates more muscular definition on your upper chest which looks masculine and creates a better pec-like-effect when binding or taping. one thing to note is that you need to focus on all parts of your pectoral muscle or else it can elevate the breast tissue and make your chest look larger.

Another thing to note, is that you cannot spot reduce fat. In order to lower your body's level of fat anywhere (chest, stomach, thighs etc.), you have to lower it everywhere. This can be done with a safe calorie deficit in relation with a good workout regime and cardio routine.

OVERVIEW:

So what we'll be doing is trying to build muscle in the upper body. Deltoids, pecs, trapezius, lats, and obliques. These are the main things. Biceps, triceps, and forearms are also very important in a more aesthetic sense.

We will be focusing on the whole body (the easiest way to build muscle to to focus on everything and not just one part of of body). This will also cause things like your hands to gain muscle and look like all those tik tok boys you want to look like (i see you 👀 ).