Preface

Hi! I'm Nate, a trans guy! I'm here to help you maybe alleviate some of your dysphoria, or just help you get into working out and building muscle.

Also if at any point while reading this book or working out and you have a question feel free to shoot me a message! I'm happy to help! :]

Anyways, before we get started I have a few things to acknowledge:

You won't achieve the toned muscle look that actors and bodybuilders have. To achieve that look is very unhealthy. Fat is okay and healthy. You don't want to workout while malnourished or dehydrated, that's just asking for an injury or worse. Please stay healthy.

This is not a book on how to achieve that "skinny white transmasc" look that is very romanticized in our community. This is not a book on how to lose weight, it is how to gain muscle/bulk to masculinize your body.

If you want more personalized help and training and can pay for a program please do. I recommend BodyByDaddy. She's a queer personal trainer that specializes in helping other queer people, especially trans people. She has tons of great programs for masculinizing or feminizing your body. I personally haven't done any of her programs because I can neither access nor safely get. I barely skimmed over her sample week so I'm in no way trying to copy her stuff.

Lastly, please do not continue with this book if you struggle with and ED or are recovering. I want you to stay safe. Your health is my top priority. If you need someone to talk to, my messages are always open. I've been there—hell, sometimes I think i'm still there—I know how difficult it is. I'm proud of you for still being here.