Chapter 27

Arianas POV

After Carter called me and told me Jesse was in a accident and is now In the hospital I grabbed my keys and got in the car speeding to the hospital while praying to god she was gonna be okay. Once I got there I ran through the doors to see Carter, Camila and Shawn Mendes crying in the seats while i slowly walked towards them and Courtney spotted me and mouthed "I'm sorry" .

I finally got to them and asked what happen and carter told me she got in a accident with a drunk driver and its not looking good for her. My eyes started to tear up thinking about her. She has to make it we havent had any time. Were supposed to get married and have a life. Please God let her be okay.

After what seems like hours the doctors walked to us and its like he was walking in slow motion holding information that could either break me or make me grateful. He finally got to us and shook his head. "Im sorry" he said as my heart shattered and everybody tears feel down freely. 

"We have no brain activity at this time. We tried everything we can" he put his head down.

Everything stopped Its like it froze. All the memories came to me and I Just dropped down to my knees and burst into tears I couldn't believe that the love of my life was gone.  How could I live without her. She made me feel something I've never thought I would feel again it was like the love my grandpa and Nonna had. 

Courtney Held me while I broke down . "It's going to be okay Ari" Courtney Rocked us back and fourth. "We havent had any time Courtney.... Were suppose to getting married" I couldn't stop crying it hurt it felt like a thousand knifes was stabbing me in my heart. Carter Stood there not knowing what to say and Shawn Held Camila as she cried in his shirt. 

Soon We got all of Jesses belongings it was the necklace I gave her, her phone, her wallet and a fitted cap with my name on the side. "We gotta go Ariana" Carter spoke I just nodded my head .

The whole car ride was silent. Once we got to my house I walked straight to my room I didn't wanna talk to anyone. I laid in my bed and my pillow smelled just like her. I just started to cry. Carter came in my room and sit on the edge of the bed.

 "I'm sorry Ariana, She didnt deserve this. Im here for you. I Shoulda watched the movie with her. she shouldnt have left" Carter Sniffled I knew he was crying his Bestfriend just died.

 I couldn't respond to him I'm still trying to process My future wife was no longer with us. I looked over and seen Carter Looking at A picture of us of our first date I smiled at the memory. he picked up the bear Jesse got me for our first anniversary. 

"I'll see you tomorrow It's pretty late and I'm kinda tired" Carter Put the bear down and walked out. I Got up and switched hoodies to one of Jesses hoodies it smelled just like her. I tried my best to fight my tears as I laid down and turned off my light and i tried to sleep but I couldn't because she wasn't next to me.

"Why are you woke" I heard someone speaking so turned on my light to see Jesse sitting there on the edge of the bed.

"Jesse I thought you left me...you promised you wouldn't leave me... we didnt have enough time, i ca-cant live without you" I Cried hard as I jumped on her and she held me tight. "Stop crying bambi I'm right here. I will always come back to you" Jesse smiled as she wiped my tears. 

We stared into each other's eyes when she finally spoke up "I love you Ariana you made me the happiest person in the world, you've given me everything I every wanted in life and you taught me so many things. Ill always love you. Never forget that" she kissed me so passionately. 

"lets get some rest" she laid me down and took of her pants and a hoodie and laid down on her side of the bed. I Laid down next to her and scooted so close to her to where she had no space.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Promise me you will always come back" i stared into her eyes. 

"I promise i will" she pecked my forehead again.  "I love You Ariana never forget that" Jesse spoke while looking in my eyes " I Lo-".

I Jolted up and looked around the room only to be by myself. I didn't know I fell asleep and everything felt so real. I laid back down spoke to myself.

"I love you more y/n, please come back to me i need you more then ever" a few tears fell from eyes.

Third Persons POV

"that's impossible, how is she awake ?"
"she's in a coma , should we call ?"
"No Not Until she Wakes Up"

SOOOOO THATS THE END OF PLEASE COME BACK.... IM SAD MY FIRST BOOK IS OVER.... IM GOING TO GO OVER AND FIX ALL MY ERRORS AND FIX SOME OF THE TIME DATES.... I LOVE YALL THANK YALL FOR 11K VIEWS AND MIGHT NOT BE ALOT BUT IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME......... IF YALL WANT ANOTHER BOOK... SAY IT IN THE COMMENTS.... BYEEEEEEEE UNTIL NEXT TIME.