Chapter 2

Arianas POV

" So Y/n Jesse Grey is an only child ,she is Best friends Carter Wilson and Camila Cabello she had won 6 awards for her movies and she is single and was born and raised in LA by her mother and father . She is 25 No kids and was born a intersex" Victoria said.

"How do you know all of this" I asked drinking some wine. "Google duh bitch" she laughed. After the award show everybody has being asking me if we date or do I like her I mean yea she is very sexy and has a banging body and her smile is very sexy but I don't want a relationship I just called off my engagement with Pete. 

"Can we finish this song" I said getting ready to sing I'm currently in the studio with Courtney and Victoria to start working on my new album Thank You Next. "sur-" "Courtney what's up bitch" Courtney was interrupted by Carter "hey bitch" Courtney and Victoria said. "Hi Bad Bitch Ariana" he gave me a hug. " hi Carter" I said walking into the booth. "Vic let's start"

After we finished recording I was ready to go lay down "You sleepy boo" Carter looked at me with worry. "Yea a little I have an interview tomorrow to about the new album" I said laying my head on his shoulder. 

"Aww baby I should get going to Jesse and Camila won't stop blowing up my phone" he said ignoring his call from Jesse. "Speaking of Jesse, Victoria Googled her" Courtney Laughed.

"What I had to see if she was right for my best bitch" Vic laughed.  "Facts but Jesse a cool girl and she's funny , Ariana y'all would be cute together and you like her Cus you everytime somebody say her new you blush" Carter said making me blush.

 "She's cute but I don't even know the girl I just met her last night and we said a few words to each other" I stated. "Aww don't worry I gotchu" Carter pulled out his phone and sent a text and In the next two minutes I gotta text.

Unknown: Carter said you wanted to tell me sum it's Jesse by the way 👋🏽

"Carter you know your a asshole, you gave her my number" I said smiling . "Yea you wouldn't make a move so I made it first but I should warn you Jesse got heartbroken before" he said reading her messages I just took a deep breathe saved her name and replied.

Me: sounds like Carter but I wanted to see if you wanted to get coffee tmrw ?

Y/N🥴: yea it's 10 cool for you? I gotta interview at 11

Me: yea see you then Jesse Gray

Y/N🥴: see you then love 😝

"Y'all so cute" Victoria said reading our messages. "We aren't even a thing" i shook my head. "But your going for coffee so meaning it's like a first date" Carter said.

"No it's not just two people going to get coffee" I smiled. "Whatever you say just know I'm the captain of y/niana" Courtney said.

"What is y/niana" I said confused "your ship name obviously" Carter shook his head. "Your slow" Victoria laughed.

 "Fuck y'all and let's go I'm tired" I got my things and we walked out the studio and they dropped me off at home. Soon as I walked the door my dogs came and gave me love. "Mama missed you guys to" I rubbed Toulouse and walked to my room and laid down thinking about Tomorrow.

As I'm watching tv my phone dinged.

Y/N🥴: goodnight love sweet dreams

I smiled and replied

Me: Goodnight 🤍

And with that I went to sleep thinking about Jesse .

2chapter In one day The next chapter is gonna be pretty long
See you next chapter 👋🏽🤍