Chapter 11

JESSES POV 

I have been watching Ariana for the past 45 minutes just watching her laugh and touch this guy and like he is not that fucking funny but i'm gonna remain cool. "Jesse is that you?" lili said coming towards me. "Hi love" i smiled and looked up at Ariana to see her staring at me i just winked and gave lili a hug.

"You look good" i said. "no, you look good like really good" she licked her lips. Out the corner of my eye i see Ariana and this guy hugged up i just laughed to myself. "No love you look amazing lets go get a drink" i wrapped my arm around and walked past Ariana & them.

"Jesse lets do shots" lili said excitedly "of course love" when i said that Ariana looked at me but she looked like she was mad No she was angry NO SHE WANTED TO KILL ME deep inside i was scared but i wasn't gonna let it show so i leaned down down to tell lili something. "Can you tell carter come here i'm drunk" she laughed. "of course" and with that she walked away.

The rest of the night Ariana and me were staring at each other and making each other mad or jealous the sexual tensions is at its highest right now i'm sure the entire group could feel the tension. Im a little fucked up i mean shit all of us are but if ariana touch this dude one more time i'am going to hurt him. 

Now we are all on the couch. Me, Lili And Carter on the big couch and Camila, Victoria, Courtney, John, Tre, Ariana and the other guy are on the chairs by the kitchen island. "i have to pee really bad ill be back" i said getting up and walking to the bathroom. 

I didn't really have to pee i just knew ariana was gonna follow me. Not even five minutes later she came in the bathroom. "Jesse?" she knocked. "Come in" i put my phone in my pocket she walked in the bathroom locked the door and walked up to me.

"How can i help you?" i asked with a smile she didn't say anything she just sat on the counter "your really fucking sexy when your jealous" she said and pulled me into a really heated kiss. 

I pulled her closer to me and started grinding my front to hers she moaned slightly and her hands went to my head as i started to suck her sweet spot.

SMUT 

"Bedroom Now" she moaned out and we ran to my bedroom making sure to close and lock the door. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and i walked her to the bed. She pulled the hem of my shirt and i got up and took off my flannel and my under shirt.

She raised her arms so i took her hoodie off and throw it leaving her in a bra and panties. I stopped and admired her body she is truly breath-taking "your beautiful baby" i said and i went to unclasp her bra "can i?" i asked she just nodded.

I unclasped her bra and kissed down from her neck to her boobs. I took the right boob in my mouth and started sucking it which cause a moan from Ariana and then i showed love to the left one. Once i was done i kissed down her stomach skipping over the area she needed me most.

"Jesse Please do something" she propped herself on her elbows watching my every move. I pulled her panties off slowly and throw them somewhere. I kissed and sucked her thighs and when i got close to her area i wasted no time taking her clit in my mouth.

 "Jess- Fuck" ari moaned trying to run away from me but i just pulled her closer and continued to eat her like she was my last meal. I ran my tongue up and down her folds while playing with her clit. "FUCK!" she screamed as i put my tongue inside of her and started flicking her g-spot. "Baby im-im close" she moaned "hold it babes not yet" i said and sucked her clit also adding  a finger inside of her.

She moaned as i moved my finger faster. "Jesse i ca- i cant" she said pushing my head away i pinned her hands down "FUCK!" she screamed as her orgasm hit and she came all over my finger.

After cleaning her up she pulled me into a heated a kiss which she tasted herself. She flipped us over to where she was on top. "My turn" she whispered and pulled at my pants so i took them and my briefs off. She licked from the bottom of my member all the way to the top which cause me to grunt. 

She soon started sucking the tip and i throw my head back due to the pleasure. She started bobbing her head up and down and jerking what she couldn't fit in her mouth."Ariana slow down" i moaned out she didn't listen and just sped up so i grabbed her head and pushed her down further and she started swallowing. 

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Oh shit" i moaned. She took me out her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip before taking me all the way back in. Im literally feeling where this girl throat ends. I felt my stomach tightening. "Slow down im cumming" i moaned out she didn't stop just kept sucking. "Shit!" i said as i nutted and she didn't spit swallowed it all.

She crawled on top and i flipped us over and we soon started making out again so my member started to rise. "Are you sure?" i asked for reassurance she nodded so i lined my self up to her entrance and her face scrunched up as i slowly inserted her.

 "Are you okay" i asked. "Yea just need to get use to your size" she said so i pushed myself in gently and waited for her to get use to me. "You can move now" she said and i started rocking my hips slowly which she moaned from.

"Faster" she moaned so i started going faster and she scratched my back really hard "damn ari" that shit hurt. I went faster i'm literally pounding into this girl right now shes a moaning mess. "Jesse oh my god" she moaned loudly. She scratched my stomach trying to get me to slow down so i pinned her hands down and kept going at my same pace.

"Jesse im cum-im cumming" she moaned but i didn't care. "Your mines right?" i said as i attacked her neck. " Fuck Yes im your-AHHH!" she was interrupted by her orgasm and i felt that stomach feeling again and i knew mines was soon coming.

Soon i came right inside of her. I pulled out of her and she whimpered due to loss contact "i think im falling in love with you" i panted out and she looked at me with wide eyes. "i mean uhm im- imma go get you a clean towel" i got up and ran to the bathroom and closed the door. 

i got her a half wet half dry towel. I walked out there to see her laying down under the cover so i just gave her the towel and laid down on the other side of the bed. 

After what seems forever she speaks up "did you mean it?".  "mean what?" i asked confused.  "what you said before you went in the bathroom...Did you mean it?" she fiddled with her hands. I looked her in her eyes only for her to be looking in mines for an answer.

"Bambi, yes i do mean it... Its like i don't know what you do to me but Ariana iam falling in love with you. Every time you text me i smile or whenever i feel your presence i smile and i feel happy knowing i get to spend time with you and knowing your mines...I know this may seem to fast but i-i can't control these feelings i get when your around" i said sitting up.

 "And plus that head you gave me was heaven sent" i laughed and she chuckled. "I Think i'm falling inlove with you too Jesse" she smiled which made me smile. "Say it again" i smiled. "im falling for you y/n" she pulled me into a kiss. Lets just say tonight was a long night.

 YOOOOOO they finally did the nasty, this was my first smut ever sooo dont do to much but shits finna start bussing i think its time for a little drama (evil smile) see yall next chapter ( que the evil villian laugh)