Chapter 9

Jesses POV

I woke up this morning to my girlfriend in my arms. We have been together for 2 years today i love her so much she was my first for everything and she met my parents and i met hers they love me of course. I really see myself with her for the rest of my life i mean yea were only seniors but i don't care this isn't that type of love shes like my bestfriend and i wouldn't do anything to lose her. "Babe its rude to stare" Dua said with her eyes closed.

"how did you know i was staring?" i smiled ."because you do it every time i sleep over" she smiled i went for a kiss which she smiled into "good morning beautiful, do you know what today is ?" i moved her hair out of her face " yes it is a very important day for me and goodmorning, 'i love waking up to you" she pecked my lips and soon we were fall on making out "y/n" she moaned softly as i started sucking on her sweet spot. 

She pulled me back to her face and straddled me. "we should stop we are gonna be late for school" she pecked my lips and got off of me and walked into the bathroom. I waited for my hard on to die down then i joined her in the shower.

We got out the shower and made our way to school. Dua still haven't said nothing about today and when we got to school she dropped my hand not gonna lie that kinda hurt she never did that before "see you later love" i went in for a kiss and she looked around and pecked me. "yea bye" she turned to walk to her group of friends i'm standing there trying to figure out what the hell just happen we were doing great all morning i just shrugged and walked to class.

"bestie did you meet the new boy Zayn, he is so fineee" carter said carrying the 'e' i just looked up from my computer and continued typing my essay. "Carter if he so fine why wont you ask him out" i continued typing but out the corner of my eye he rolled his eyes.

"Whats the issue carter?" i said. "I would but your girlfriend comes around every time hes alone" he said i stopped typing and looked at him. "They just seem to friendly and ion like all that friendly shit" he moved his hands around ."So what are you doing  for ya'll anniversary?" he got on his phone .

"I don't know but she still hasn't wished me a happy 2 year" i shrugged "Damn that's fucked up, its something about her y/n" he shook his head and i just rolled my eyes. Carter never really liked Dua he always said somethings off about her but hes not the only one and i don't get what they see but i see my future wife.

After our next 3 classes ended we had another class but we were hungry so we ditched and came to first lunch. When we walked in everybody was talking and a group of boys walked pasted and stared at us. "What the fuck yall staring at?" carter said i looked at the table we usually sit at and Dua was sitting on Zayns lap.

"Yooo carter look at our table" i pointed. "See they to fucking friendly" he shook his head and with that we walked to my car and got Mcdonalds. i was pretty fucking mad she sitting all on his lap laughing and smiling like really but i was a little hurt. "You okay man?" carter looked at me with sympathy i just nodded and ate my my food. 

After we ate and drove back to school we walked back in the school i walked carter to class and then walked to my class. " y/n your late" My math teacher Mr.Jacob said. " I didn't realize and its Jesse"  i rolled my eyes and sat down

About like 10 minutes into class Zayn came into class. "I know i'm late so sorry sir" he apologized in his british  accent. "Just please sit down next to Jesse" . Zayn sat next to me. "Sup" he smiled and i just nodded my head up once.

 "Your the new kid, right?" i asked in a whisper. "yea" he pulled out a pencil ."You see any girl that catches your eye?" i asked ."Yea my girlfriend actually shes the one who got me to transfer over here" he smiled.