Chapter 12

JESSESPOV 

I'm happy. After Dua i didn't think i could feel this feeling again but i do and they feel amazing. Ariana is slowly taking over my heart and i really do think i love her. Shes like my other half and i know what were thinking but shes my everything and i don't want nobody else just her.

 It's the little things she do that take over my heart like when she talks to me about her day or when she talks about music or when she takes all the cover off of me when we sleep or how she can make me smile after a long day or her laugh, her smile, her touch oh my god we sound like a simp y/n. 

 Anyways I'm in the kitchen right now making the love of my life breakfast  jamming to Fifth harmony sledgehammer. Once the food was done i put it on a plate and then a trey and soon i made my way upstairs to my baby. 

She was still sleeping i mean last night was a pretty eventful night. "Bambi wake up" i said softly and sat the trey down. "Baby" i moved her hair out of her face as i placed kisses all over her face "Bambi get up" i smiled and she fluttered her eyes open. "Goodmorning" she smiled. "Goodmorning" i pecked her lips.

"I made you breakfast" i smiled. "Babe you cant cook" she laughed and i just rolled my eyes "anywayss eat up, i want to spend time with you before i have to go" i got on my side of the bed "where are you going?" she asked eating her food. 

"I have to go meet up with my agent to see what this new movie is about" i said scrolling through Netflix. "Oh yea, baby?" she gasped. "Yes bambi" i looked at her. "Do you know what Tomorrow is?" she asked with smile and of course i did.

Tomorrow we have been together for 4 months. The best 4 months of my life. "No whats tomorrow" i shrugged as her smile altered. "Oh nevermind" she said with a bit of sadness. "Bambi of course i know what tomorrow is" i smiled and she put the trey down and jumped on me.

"I thought you forgot" she hit my arm. "I would never" i smiled and looked her eyes and we leaned in for a passionate kiss but i pulled away to fast. "Whats wrong?" she said. "Move in with me" i smiled. "Wait really" she sat up so now shes straddling me.

"Yea seriously.... I think its time we move in together" i rubbed her back she smiled and kissed me. "Yes.. Yes... Yes" she said in between kisses. " When?" she asked. "Today". "Okay that means i have to go home and get movers ready" she said excitedly i just smiled at her happiness.

After hanging out and getting ready we got in the car so i can drop her off at her house so she can start packing. "Ill be over in 2 hours so help you pack" i said as we pulled in her drive thru. "Okay ill call frankie or someone to help until you get here" she leaned over and pecked my lips i could never get enough of her lips.

"Okay babe ill call you when i'm on my way" i said and she got out and walked in the house but not before waving me bye i waved back and started my drive to my agents office. I walked in his office and he was on the phone.

"I'M HERE SWEETS!" i yelled as i walked into my agent Marks office. I've known Mark since the beginning of my career hes a pretty cool guy and hes the only guy that don't call me Jesse "i'm going call you back, y/n just arrived" he said hanging up the phone. Once he hung up he looked at me with a smile "lets talk about the romance movie y/n" he said and i sat down so we can talk.

ARIANAS POV 

"Ricky put this box in the living room" i said while taping up a box and yes i called Ricky because hes the only one that was not busy and because we are still friends but since hes been here we literally been talking, Joking and packing boxes. "So how are you and Jesse?" he said picking up a box. Just the mention of her name made me smile i feel so happy with her shes the love of my life and i think i do love her.

"We are amazing.. Shes amazing" i smiled standing up. "I miss that smile" he said looking at me. "What do you mean?" i asked. "Nothing i just miss being the reason behind that smile" he said and i looked at him with a shockingly face and wide eyes.

"I miss us ariana" he walked closer to me. "Ricky what we had is long gone, don't start this" i said putting my hand to his chest. "Tell me you don't still think about us Moonlight" he grabbed my hand. I don't have feelings for ricky but we did have good times together.

"Ricky we had good times but i'm with Jesse" i said he grabbed my hand. "Ariana i still love you" he leaned in for a kiss. "Ricky we can't" i dodged his kiss and he kissed my neck. "Ariana Please one more chance" he kissed my lips.

"I love you ariana" it so felt so bad but he started kissing and sucking my neck and laid me on the couch. "Ricky we cant" i shook my head. "I know but we both want it" he looked me in my eyes and started to lean in and soon  we started making out. 

I felt so bad because i didn't want to hurt Jesse she makes me happy and she just told she's falling inlove with me i cant do this to her it would crush her but its like i couldn't stop him. "Ricky" i moaned lightly.  "Wow" i heard and jumped up. 

"Jesse"

YOOOO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER