Chapter 5

Arianas POV

"Jesse must have texted you.. that's why you smiling so hard "Carter smiled. "Y'all are so cute y/niana has finally shipped" Vic laughed.

I like her a lot she makes me smile and reassured me how beautiful how Iam and glad she is to have me. We literally sleep together every night but we still haven't sex and I'm getting sexually frustrated the most we did was get into a heated make out session she keep saying "We don't have to do this, I don't want you to think I just want sex" like ughhh just give it to me already.

"She's on her way" I smiled. "I haven't seen you smile like that since Mac" Courtney said "she makes me feel things I haven't felt since him" i said. "you got it bad" Vic laughed.

Jesse and Camila came in arguing. "That's your fault I told you" Jesse walked in the house and Camila started cussing in Spanish and Jesse looked at her. "I don't know what that mean" Jesse rolled her eyes.

"fuck you Jesse" Mila huffed. "That's Arianas job" Carted winked I blushed and Jesse pecked my lips. "Hi love" she smiled. "Hi baby" I pecked her lips again. "Get a room" Courtney yelled throwing a pillow at Jesse. 

"Don't hate chipotle" Jesse winked. "Can we go swimming already please it's hot" Vic said standing up and walking to the pool.

We all are dressed and I'm sitting on the chair getting a little tan and Jesses still in the house changing into her shorts while Carter and Vic are in the pool and Camila and Courtney is sitting in the chair to. "She honestly takes forever" Camila said.

"Shut up before I throw you in the pool" Jesse said coming and sitting on my chair. "If you do that Jesse I swear to god I Will cut your dick off" Camila calmly said.

 "Violence is not the answer Cabello but anyways babe are you not swimming?" She looked at me I lifted up my glasses. "Maybe later but right now Im relaxing" I pulled my glasses back down.

She just looked at me and moved closer to me "you look really good in that bathing suit" she whispered and kissed my neck then got up and jumped in the pool I crossed my legs and closed my eyes because I felt the wetness starting to form.

"Jesse get off my back please I'm not a horse".  "Carter no your comfortable". "Ariana please get your idiotic girlfriend" we all laughed.

"Jesse get down". "no" she looked at me I lifted my glasses up. "Excuse me" i pulled my glasses off.  "I said No" She smirked I stood up and walked to the edge of the pool. "Run that by me one more time" I said and she looked at me. "I said No... What are you going to do about it Grande" she smirked 

"Jesse you must not love your life" Vic laughed. Me and Jesse is just staring at each other "Come here Jesse" I said calmly she got out the water and all eyes were on her.

Her hair was super curly the water was dripping from her and her not so little friend was just sitting there Jesse was big. She walked up to me. "close your mouth Babes" she smiled. " my mouth wasn't open but that's not the point did you tell me no" I said.

"Yea babe I did what are you gonna do" she crossed her arms. "I hope they finna fuck or something I know y'all feel the tension" Camila rolled her eyes and Courtney laughed. "Jesse do you wanna fight" I calmly said. 

"What you wanna do" she looked at me and before I could say I anything she grabbed me and we both was in the pool. "JESSE!.. omg why would you do that it's cold as fuck" I looked at her while everybody laughed.

"You seem heated thought you could use a chill" she swam closer and held me. "No I'm mad at you" I looked at away. "I'm sorry love I won't ever tell you no again" She looked at my lips and back at me and she leaned in and we kissed but the kiss started to get heated and I grabbed her dick through her shorts and started to jerk it slowly she grunted and pulled away.

"We should stop" she got out the pool and of course Vic had to say some "Jesse" she smirked. "What" Jesse replied. "You are very blessed" Jesse covered her self grabbed a towel and went in the house and I'm thinking to myself what just happen.

"Imma go see what's wrong with her" I got out the pool and grabbed a towel "don't be loud" Camila smirked I wish I could be.

I walked in the house and upstairs to my room I heard the shower running so I knew Jesse was in the shower . "Babe what's wrong" I asked against the door No response so I opened the door and peeked in the shower I didn't see her.

"Boo" I screamed she just laughed. "Babe you should see your face right now ..oh god I should've got that on camera" she said in between laughs.

 "Your an asshole" I walked out but she grabbed my arms. "Aren't you gonna get in the shower with me" she said walking in the bathroom and taking off her shorts.

I just stared at her she has An amazing body. "Are you sure" I stared at her dick. "My eyes are up here little perv" she took the rest of her clothes and got in. I was really debating if I should get or not.

 "Coming Grande?" she asked so I slowly started to take my clothes off and stepped in the shower I covered up my chest. She just looked at me and walked closer "your beautiful don't ever cover up your body around me" she lifted my chin so our eyes can meet and kissed me with reassurance I felt comfortable with her.

After the shower we walked in the room with a towel wrapped around us. Jesse went into her bag and got changed into a sports bra some briefs and shorts and gave she gave me a shirt I just smiled and slipped it on with my panties

"Your not gonna put on a bra?" She looked at me. "Yea I just wanted to see how it fitted first"  I rolled my eyes. She walked closer to me and pulled me by the waist and stared into my eyes "Don't roll your eyes at me Grande" she got closer to where I could feel her breath fanning my lips. "Do you understand?" she said softly. "ye-yes" I stuttered and she kissed me and picked me up I wrapped my legs around her waist as the kiss got heated.

She laid me down on the bed and kissed all over my neck and once she found my sweet spot she sucked on it hard. "Jesse" I moaned lowly as I felt her smirk against my neck. I pulled her back into the kiss as I felt her hand inching closer and closer to the place I needed her most.

"Tell me what you want love" she said rubbing my area through my panties. "I need you" she smirked and walked out the room. "Jesse" I yelled out and I heard laughing coming from downstairs.

I finished getting dressed and walked downstairs to see Everybody watching a movie "What are y'all doing?" I asked looking for Jesse. "Watching a movie and can you go see what the fuck Jesse is doing in the kitchen?" Camila said.

I walked in the kitchen and Jesse was on her phone waiting for popcorn I guess.  "You really just left me up there horny and all huh" i whispered "it seems like I did" she walked closer to me I got closer to her and grabbed her member.

 "Two can play that game sweetheart" and with that I walked back in the living room where everybody else was "Game On Grande!" Jesse yelled from the kitchen. Game on indeed Jesse

YOOO SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER