Chapter 14

Jesses POV

Its been 2 months since I've seen or heard from Ariana. Do i miss her? I would be lying if i said i didn't its like she crosses my mind everyday. Camila and Carter come to check on me everyday since i refuse to leave my house. I haven't been working just sitting here in my own depression thinking what did i do to deserve this.

"Jesse, Its camila open the door" She said softly knocking on my door. "Camila im fine, you don't have to come over everyday" I said opening the door but she started cussing me out in spanish.

"Camila i don't know what your saying" i rolled my eyes and she pushed me out the way. "You know you could send a text like normal people do before coming over" i walked behind her  "Jesse i don't care, your my bestfriend and you just got heartbroken and i did send a text your phones off idiot" she said smacking my head then hugging me i just rolled my eyes and sat down. 

"Soooo what brings you to my fine establishment" i said and she looked at me with sympathy. "How are you?" she asked. "i'm fine" i sadly smiled and she rubbed my thigh."Im okay camila seriously, you have a career you need to focus on not me" i said grabbing her hand.

"I know but-"" no buts im fine okay" i said. "Okay fine but i'm coming over after i leave the studio" she said standing up. "ok fine" i rolled my eyes. "Love you" she said walking out the door before i could say it back. 

Now that i'm alone with my thoughts one person came to my mind. I  know i shouldn't be thinking of her but i couldn't help it. Thinking about these last couple of months without her brung tears to my eyes. I honestly just want to know how she is or how shes feeling.

ARIANAS POV 

Hell. I feel like hell. These last 2 months i barely ate or left my room all i did was think about Jesse. I miss her smile. Her touch. Her laugh. The way she looked at me i just miss her as a whole. I feel like shit i just need her back. 

Currently im in my room under my covers waiting for Victoria to bring the ice cream upstairs. After the breakup Victoria and Camila was always over here comforting me and letting me know that they're here for me no matter what. 

"Ariana!" Vic yelled pulling me out of my trance. "Huh" i said. "You were thinking about her?" she sadly asked and i just nodded trying not to cry but i failed and the tears freely came down. "I just need her Vic i can't do this" i cried as Vic sat down pulling me into her chest. "I know" she said rubbing my back. "I never wanted to hurt her" i cried harder. 

After awhile i stopped crying and we watched a Rom-com and ate some ice cream. During the movie i felt the urge to throw up so i ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Vic came in and held my hair up.

"Ariana you've been throwing up for the past couple of days" she said with concern and she's right i have had morning sickness for like 3 days. "Whens the last time you had your period?" she asked after i was done throwing up i stayed quiet. "Ari are you-" " i don't know" i interrupted her. 

She got up and walked to grab her purse and came back. "Here...Pee on this" she handed me a pregnancy test and i looked at her weirdly. "Why do you have a pregnancy test in your bag?" i made a face. 

"Because you never know and i had a sneaky link scare" she smiled and i just shook my head and soon i peed on test praying to god i wasn't pregnant because, 1 me and Jesse aren't together and 2 i'm not ready for a kid. NO my life isn't ready for a kid.

I'm pacing the floor while Vic is eating hot cheetos. "Can you stop pacing the floor please?" she asked. "I cant Victoria...I'm nervous and i'm scared" i said pacing faster.  "Why are you nervous" she ate another chip. "Maybe because i might be pregnant and how am i gonna tell Jesse- Oh my god How am i gonna tell Jesse" i said putting my hands over my face.

"Ariana breathe...If your pregnant Jesse is gonna be there you know her" she closed the bag of hot cheetos and i was going to reply until the timer went off letting us know the results are ready so we walked in there slowly and i picked up the test.

JESSES POV  

Im at home watching Harry Potter because it reminds me of Ariana. When Camila came over i cried in her arms and then we ate and then she left. Carter is coming over tomorrow and i just know i'm getting cussed out because my phone is dead.

But i cant charge it because if i do im gonna read her messages or look at all our pictures and videos. Just the thought of her made my eyes teary again like dude y/n get it together please.

A knock on my door pulled me out of my trance. "Camila i swear to god" i opened the door only to see the person who i last wanted to see. "Dua?" i said but it came out as a question. "Jesse look i came here to tell you im sorry......After seeing you at the 7/11 i couldn't stop thinking about you. Iguess i just needed to see you. i-i miss you" she said with teary eyes.

"I cant do this right now" i said holding back tears. "I never wanted to hurt you...I meant it when i said i love you Jesse" she said letting a couple tears fall. "Please just- just leave please" i said trying not to cry. "Im sorry Jesse" she said before walking back to her car.

I closed my door and walked back to the couch trying not to think about what just happened. I honestly don't know how to feel about that after seeing her at 7/11 i didn't think about her for long because shes still the same dua she was in high school.A liar. 

After like 10 minutes i got another knock on my door like i just want to relax and cry in peace Jesus. I got up and opened the door. 

"Ariana" i said looking at the shorter girl infront of me. Her eyes were puffy and she had bags under them and she looked a little skinny like she hasnt ate in days but she still looked so beautiful.

"Jesse...We need to talk" she said after awhile of us staring at each other and i stepped to the side so she can walk in. She came in the house and she turned around. "Whats up?" i asked trying not to let my emotions show.

"Im Pregnant" 

YOOOOO NOT YALL HATING ARIANA . DUAS BACK AND SHE MISSES YOU, Y/N YOU GOING THROUGH ALOT HUH . IS YOU AND DUA GETTING BACK TOGETHER OR ARIANA. THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS LOVE YALL . SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER