Chapter Six- You're Mine...

Start from the beginning

He’s perfect. 

I carefully sat down on the blanket only to be joined by someone else who I knew well. My hand reached over to open the picnic basket that sat down on the floor beside me, my eyes widening is disbelief when I took a closer look inside. The food in there was limitless; there was everything imaginable available, from chocolate to fruit, to cakes and freshly baked cookies. I eyed the deserts placed in the picnic basket and grabbing a napkin I went straight towards the chocolate biting a piece off and placing the others in Harry’s mouth. 

Reading romantic stories about what couples do can really put you into a good mood but at the same time you always wanted it to be you, This right here Is just like one of those cute stories about how the guy puts so much effort into making you feel special... How could I ever complain about this? 

I lay down on the blanket and talking to Harry about the dumbest and strangest things of all. 

I felt the heat from his body warm my own between the clothing we had separating us and right now I felt closer to him then I had ever felt before. 

Gradually, as the night went on our conversations changed to even dumber topics like farting whilst giving birth.. How awkward would that be, right? 

I moved a little closer to Harry, curling to his side whilst my fingers wrapped securely around his arm never wanting him to let go of me, his hand lazily resting on hip around my body. I could feel Harry’s warm fingers circle around my hips to the waistband of the black tights I was wearing, teasing me. I giggled a little making him only want to tease me more by sliding a finger or two under the waistband of my pants every so often. 

“Harry” I laughed. “Not here...” I spoke. Harry just ignored me as he repeated the action a few times his hand getting lower and lower closer to my underwear with every attempt. 

I sat up straight Harry’s arm letting go of me, my leg rose up making me straddle him. I sat down against his waist, one leg on either side of him, my hands running up and down his beautiful body allowing him to let out a small moan as his crotch rubbed against my own through the fabric of his jeans and my tights. “Oh so you like that?” I laughed lowering my body rubbing my body on his, the moan escaping his mouth not going unnoticed by me. 

“Aw babe please, don’t do this” Harry pleaded. My hand played with the zipper to his jeans, my fingers drawing circles on the huge bulge that was now visible due to the very tight fabric of his jeans that was tightly clung on to him outlining him perfectly. “Damn... Please. Oh fuck babe” His husky voice spoke again breathlessly. 

I let out a yell as I was suddenly pushed against the floor rolling around, Harry now straddling me. 

“I’m in control missy...” He tried to argue, speaking every word in between heavy breaths that he let out. I giggled a little; Oops, my fault. I batted my eyelashes towards him glancing up at him, his gaze set on my whilst his hands searched my body around the very thin and light material of the pants I was wearing that where most likely coming of soon. 

Harry’s lips hit mine, the taste of the strawberries from his lips invading mine. I smiled as our lips moved as one; We kiss each other every single day, every single time we’re together yet, I still shiver every time it happens and every time we kiss I get this feeling that I had never felt before.. It was like magic, Just like magic. I felt large, warm hands wrapping around my body, my back arching as the kiss grew deeper with more passion. The heat that was put into this kiss could light up a goddamn fire, I was breathless but I couldn’t stop, It was to good. 

I let out a small moan through the kiss, my hands pulling the curls that sat on Harry’s head, my hand moving through them allowing them to turn messier then usual.