BALLON D'OR AND VODKA

MARA

'Won't you think about you and i? Just grab my hand and look me in the eyes'
..

It has been awhile since the game with Leicester and Mason and i were back to normal, well almost cause he still is very distant.

It was the day of the ballon d'or ceremony at the bridge and mason was obviously invited as he is taking me as his plus one.

Our stylist was styling us both to match like yin and yang, but our fits were to be a surprise to each other so I didn't know what mason was going to wear but I was going to wear the same dress as gigi hadid from the met this year as gigi was kind enough to offer the outfit when she heard i was going to attend the ceremony and the ballon d'or is basically the met gala in the football World.

Might i say Victoria and David were quite astonished by the dress on me cause apparently i pulled it off better

Brooklyn was going to hang out with me today till I have to leave with Mason.

Ethan was 1yrs old now so the load of mommy duties had decreased the slightest bit but thanks to Maria I was back to my old self, having fun, working and going to parties but I love being a mom too much to keep the going out for more than a week, so basically me and mason would get some alone time tonight.

'brok, I got mason a ring' I told brooklyn as he sat next to me in the theatre room.

'what ring?' he asked, 'a simple solid gold band for him to wear tonight, i mean it's a black tie event so a gold ring will go with whatever he's going to wear right?' I asked.

'stupid, you don't even know how nice that is of you but yes it's a perfect gift he better bring you bouquet of flowers at least' he said i let out a laugh and returned to our movie.

Later that evening hair and makeup came and then we downed a couple of kombucha and waited for fittings.

About an hour later I was prepared waiting for mason in the living room of our house talking to brooklyn with the velvet box containing the ring.

I let out a laugh at brooklyn's attempt to pronounce 'inediquete' as I look to the side where mason was standing in a black suit with gold details on the blazer and a white shirt with a bow tie.

wow.

I was stunned and so was mason at me but he was the first one to snap out of it and come upto me with a bittersweet smile and peck me as he held me head with one of his hand.

He leaned in a said..
'you look really really pretty' and i tried to cover up my blush but failed.

"oh uh mase I have at little something for you to go with your look" I said as I brought my hand with the velvet box in front of his chest.

He smirked at me and took it in his hand quickly opening it and i could see the gold band reflecting in his brown eyes as they started to glint with happiness.

"mara are you kidding-this is perfect thanks love" he said as he brought me in a hug and releasing me to slip on the ring.

"see he did not get you anything, divorce now!" brooklyn whisper yelled as he came up to me from behind,i gently slapped his biceps as he let out a gentle laugh.

"okay great so may I take Mara and leave right now?" he faced brooklyn and asked. "yes you may lad" he replied and they did their very "hood" handshake and mason intertwined our hands and got out of the house and into the Rolls Royce leaving for the bridge.

We arrived and we were greated by mendy, azpli and jorginho. Jorgie was 3rd in the ranking, so big achievement for him.

Mason and the other players took some pictures and i sat with the other girlfriends and had a drink or two of virgin cocktails chatting with them.

After the event slowed down its pace after messi was confirmed the ballon d'or.

Mason whispered the lyrics of 16 by baby keem into ears as he draped his left hand over my shoulder resting his head slightly.

We were stuffed after dinner so after 2 more hours we decided to call it a night and head back home.

After we arrived home we found Maria asleep on the living room floor so we decided not to interuppt her and check ethan, seeing him asleep we went to our room, i kicked off my heels and so did mason as I stripped my dress off making me stand completely naked with just my black lingerie on i grabbed my robe and looked over my should to see mason peaking as he put his robe on too after stripping to just his boxers.

I slipped under the sheets as Mason's head disappeared at the edge of the bed soon to appear with a smirk and holding up a bottle of absolute vodka
"you know it babe" he said as he opened the cap of the vodka and downed a few gulps as I could only watch this man only drink but slowly I got drunk on his dad jokes and tiredness.

"I'm sorry, I love you so much tho" he said as he rested his head on my chest as I humed a 'hmm' and he wrapped his hands around my waist and we both fell asleep after a really long night.

*ping*

I glanced towards the noise to see Mason's phone's screen light up in the dark too see..

'3 unread messages from Kennedy'

Curiosity started to build a knot in my stomach.

'curiosity killed the cat'

Hey lads,
Howru all? I hope you guys are doing well
I will be revamping this book over the next week and will work
On another Mason fan fiction
Soon so I'll keep you guys
Updated!