DOES IT STILL FEEL NICE?

MARA

"I got commitment issues but I'm tryna' fix that for you"
..

I woke up to ethan pulling on my necklace that had Mason's initial on it covered with diamond stones.

I grabbed ethan and slid up the headboard sitting and fixed his pajamas.

I then looked behind him and saw mason with a bottle of absolute vodka in front of him as he held a paper and stared dead in it.

I got a little scared and then realised it was the note saint gave me that i didn't throw away.

"mase? Honey" i called him but he kept staring at the paper.

"are you kidding?" mase said after a while as ethan played with the neckline of my pj's. "don't call me honey, mara not after this" he said as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"lov- mason i can explain just hear me out please" i pleaded for him to listen to me as i felt a lump in my throat grow.

"yea mara sure! I'd really like an explanation for why your old boytoy wrote you a note indicating he wants you even though you're engaged to me!" mason yelled, it was gonna be one big fight, we almost never fought and he never acted like this, i guess I would have done the same if i was in his shoes.

" mase you need to calm down and he was  nothing to me i swear"i said trying to explain myself.

"well go ahead mara what are you waiting for?!" he yelled loudly as ethan got a little startled and buried his face in my chest.

"mason listen, I had a crush on him when I was 18, single and here, but I'm now 19, engaged to you and with you in London!, so if you think that I don’t care enough about our family to go cheating on you, you're wrong mason!" I yelled I frustration as I stood holding ethan.

Mason looked at me feeling angry but a little guilty for accusing me.

" I'm going out, and I'm taking ethan with me." I said as I i put on a crop top really quickly with masons jeans that was lying around.

"mar- please stay" maosn pleaded

"not now mason, i need space" I told mason as i took my dior bag and left.

Downtown Los Angeles

"brooklyn?" I said on the phone as he picked up while I was sitting in the black range rover, sobbing with a mountain dew feeding my sucrose addiction.

"mara! Hey girl what's up?" brooklyn said through the phone.

"I just got into a fight with mason because of...of Saint" I said

"oh fuck, Mars you need to stop crying and go for a little drive you know and return to him later cause I know mason wouldn't intentionally start a fight." brooklyn gave me advice which I will definitely end up taking.

I ended up taking his advice and I found myself cruising down the streets of Los Angeles.

I got hungry so I went to Chipotle and got myself a salad and feed ethan some formula.

I drove back to the penthouse. I sat in the parked car for a while then made my way to our floor.

I swiped the key card and went inside to mason doing some tricks with his football in the game room.

He spotted me and kicked his ball to me, i received it and passed it to him.

He used to do that to lighten the mood sometimes.

I half smiled at him, "oh come here babe" I said and we hugged for a long time with ethan sandwiched between us.

"I love you future Mrs mount" he whispered in my ears leaving a kiss there as well.

"I love you Mr mount" I mumbled back.

And then we already know what happened the rest of the night...