LAST DAY IN PARIS...

MARA.

'she looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl I've ever seen'
...

*mature content*

Mason pulled me up and he wrapped his hands around my waist and gave me a peck on the lips and we got out of the museum sipping our wine.

I was cold and mason saw and because he didn't have a blazer he went behind me and wrapped himself around me for warmth.

"thank you" i said shyly, "your welcome, love" as he said that i felt my heart almost beat out of my body.

we saw the tower from a distance and saw the lights glimmer. "look, it's so beautiful" mason pointed at the lights, "just like you" he said and i felt like I'll end up having a heart attack from all the emotions.

We stepped in front of the tower looking up as the sun started to rise.

We watched the sun rise and we were extremely tired so we sat down on the grass.

"let's go back to my hotel and get changed and try to get some sleep, hmm?" mason suggested. "mmh that sounds good" i responded.

10:53 am.

My eyes fluttered open to mason next to me

He looked absolutely gorgeous.

"morning beautiful" mason said gazing at me with adoration.
"morning" i muttered laying a kiss on masons cheek.

"i got you a change of clothes and got your bag from the bar brought" mason said. "thanks I'll go get ready for the day.", "yea i should get up too"

I entered the bathroom that was gorgeous, marble floors, stone sinks, huge modernised shower.

I took a toothbrush and unwrapped the paper package and took some mini toothpaste and started brushing my teeth i started to unbutton masons shirt off my body as mason appeared from the doors.

I continued unbuttoning as mason stared at me through the mirror in front of me.

His eyes ran down my body from my toned waist to my lean legs.

"mind if i join?" mason said coming closer from behind. "mmhm" i muttered as he started laying kisses down the back of my neck.

Turning me around he grabbed my waist and hoisted me up and i wrapped my legs around his torso.

He started kissing me then down the valley of breasts and then went to open the shower door and once inside he slammed my back against the wall.

He started leaving hickeys on my neck and one of his hands went to my folds and he got me wet enough to slip a finger into me.

I moaned and he looked into my eyes while his fingers made me vulnerable.

"you look so hot like this" mason said making me whimper.

I came after that when he curled his fingers inside me hitting my g spot.

He lined his erect dick with my opening and he pushed in groaning as i moaned.

He didn't go slow this time he waited a little for me to adjust and then he started to fuck me so fast and hard i felt euphoric.

This man really new the difference between hard and fast and how to work them together.

He continued to do that while he rubbed my clit over simulating me.

Then we both got very close and came together.

After that he helped me take a shower and we got out and i wore the clothes he brought for me.

He got me jeans and a dior crop top to wear along with two jerseys one that's chelsea and one that's England with 'mount' written on the back. Smooth fucker i thought. Mason came from behind me in his to towel hugging me from the back.

"it's for my upcoming matches you'll be coming to, the semi final of the euros are soon and i want you there" he said and i crooked my neck behind me and pecked his lips "I'll come to every possible game i can. Now let's get ready it's our last day!" i said and he smiled getting ready as well.

At breakfast

"i called brooklyn and everything he's apparently been shipping us" i told mason as we sat down at the breakfast buffet tables at the hotel.

"hmm marson oh wait ma-ra or ma-son even sound like actual ship names"

"stop feeding your ego and eat" i playfully said and we smiled at eachother and started eating.