THE WAY IT'LL BE

MARA

"It make her weak when she hear it
And it got her on her knees like religion"
..

I took one deep breath and stepped on to the aisle latching onto my dads bicep. A bouquet of white Persian buttercup flowers in my hand, my engagement ring being felt on my finger all of a sudden. 

I looked to my right to see the WHOLE chelsea and england squad with their plus ones. There were some footballers from other clubs and teams but cristiano caught my eyes, he looked good...

i saw ethan on brooklyn's lap sitting as he held onto his finger and sucked on his pacifier finally looking at me holding out a big smile making his pacifier slip out  of his mouth and onto brooklyn's hand revealing ethans couple of teeth, i smiled back at my son and diverted my gaze to the end of the aisle to mason standing on the right side of the officiant with a freshly shaved face, perfectly styled hair that was fluffy but none of the strands out of place or messy. My heart fluttered with love and passion, i've never wanted to kiss and be close to someone this badly. He stared at me for a moment taking me all in, then he looked into my eyes and gave a very content smile that made me blush and look at the flowers in my hand, Musee d'Orsay was where i was getting married to the love of my life. Everything with us was so quick but i wouldn't have in any other way. Ethan, getting engaged...i wouldn't change any of it, even our fights because it helped us grow and understand each other.

My dad pecked my cheek and let me walk over across from mason, i stood in front of mase with a blush. "shall we start?" the officiant asked. Mase was Christian but i was an atheist, so it all worked out for us cause i didn't care about how we were going to get married. 

mason nodded looking at the priest and he started. And with the final question, "do you Mara take Mason to be your lawfully wedded husband?", "I do" i said with the biggest smile on my face, "do you Mason take Mara to be your lawfully wedded wife?" mason looked at me with a very big smile and said...."i do!", and then we exchanged rings and exchanged vows till the moment we all were waiting for....

"you may now kiss the bride", And there he went pulling me in by my the waist with his other hand on my cheek with my both hands cupping his neck as he kissed me. His plump lips on mine lovingly but firm with a small suck on my bottom lip we retracted resting his forehead on mine as the crowd started to cheer and 'woo', "i love you, darling", god have i missed that British accent since yesterday. "i love you too, baby" i said as i parted our heads and we walked down the aisle as a newly wedded couple. 

(the dinning Hall)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(the dinning Hall)

at 12:06 pm

the wedding was over and we were sitting inside a black rolls royce going to our resort with ethan on mason's lap sleeping as it was late, his chubby cheeks with his lips parted and eyes shut made him look like the most peaceful baby ever but when he gets cranky on the weekends after playing in the backyard pitch with mase he is like an screaming death machine ready to pull your hair if it's close, but other than that i feel like Mason and I are doing a good job as parents even if he is just a baby still, and i hope we keep at it. We did become very young parents but we love ethan like no one else.

I came back from my dazed thoughts when the car stopped infront of the resort villa that we were supposed to stay in for tonight, and this isn't even the honeymoon but it sure has the potential to be.

The villa had a big rectangular pool in the back and a white flower fence wall, the living room had a bar in the corner with our favorite alcohol, smirnoff, there was a room downstairs and there was a master bedroom and child bedroom upstairs that were connect by a door. The place was amazing, if you think central paris is fun you should try and explore these areas.

to be continued.....

ALL FOR HIM ~ MASON MOUNT जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें