WHAT?!

MARA.

'baby won't you come my way, got something I want to say'
...

3 weeks later
We were back in London and today was the first time i was gonna meet mason at training.

Day after tomorrow is the euro finals against Italy and i would've supported england anyways but this time i have more reasons.

I didn't wanna talk to him about Emily so we forgot about him seeing Emily after he came back to London and the articles.

The public didn't know we were together now, but this time we didn't have a problem if they did or not but its best to keep it like this for as long as possible.

I got inside my audi q8 and drove down to where the trainings were being held.

I felt a little nauseated so i got sweet iced tea from Starbucks on the way.

My soul felt blessed drinking it but i still felt nauseated.

I got to my destination sending mason a text about my arrival and as i walked to the entrance from the parking i saw mason walking towards me.

Once i we got close he pulled me in for a hug and kissed me.

"hi", "hey" i replied to mason as he put an hand on my back and lead us to the practice field.

He introduced me to a few members of the team and then i took a seat watching him nutmeg people, score and pass.

Mason looked at me a gave me a smirk and a wink which i responded to with a smile and that's when i felt something churn in my stomach as the nauseating feeling hit me hard i quickly ran to the washroom seeing masons concerning eyes as he ran after me.

I opened the bathroom door and quickly got on my knees in front of the toilet and vomited just like that.

Mason pushed the door open and quickly kneeled beside me holding my hair for me and started to rub my back.

"hey hey it's okay it's okay let go I'm here don't worry" he repeatedly said as he rubbed my back.

After what felt like hours i finished puking and got my self put together again.

Mason held my hand as he took me to the wing with the doctors and stuff.

"I'm so sorry I've been not feeling well and i absolutely didn't puke because of your wink if you're wondering" i told mason who laughed "that's good to hear and you don't have to apologise for it these things happen" i thanked mason once again and we entered the room as he explained the lady there my problems and she told me to lay down.

She then came with a clipboard in her hands as mason held my hand sitting beside me.

"hi I'm Laura and I'm gonna ask you a few questions and then we'll do some tests on you and give you some medication meanwhile you can drink this" laura said as she handed me a bottle of gatorade.

After her asking me about my symptoms she told me to pee in a cup to check something, i didn't ask anything and proceeded to do so.

And after about 20 minutes she came back with a happy face and mason beside me thinking its good news smiled and pecked me.

"congratulations you're 4 weeks pregnant!" Laura said making me go blank.

"um sorry....what?!" i said a little loudly.

"huh?" mason asked as shocked as me.

"uh you're pregnant ms. Khadra" she repeated herself.

"give us a moment" mason said blankly. As the woman nodded and exited the room.