BACK IN PARIS pt. 2

MARA.

'can i have this dance? Baby you're the baddest, baby you're the baddest girl'
...

*warning, smut*

I asked jack to sit next to me and he did willing more like he wanted me to ask him to sit next to me. I playfully touch his biceps which were very strong. I giggled and laughed at our conversation it was genuinely funny but i laughed a little extra to make mason jealous.

I looked over my shoulder to see mason fiddling with his ring in his hands then they reached out to grab his tequila shot and maintaining eye contact he took it. I smirked a little slightly under the influence of vodka.

I focus back to Jack and listen to him talk about his career. I wished mason did with me.

Suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder and i looked behind me to see mason as he seats next to me smirking being a little tipsy.

"hey mars" mason said, "you guys were close i assume" jack asked a little confusingly as he was just flirting with me.

"yea man we....we're very..close" mason said implying a lot of things, "i uh but it meant nothing" i said looking at jack.

"yea." jack said, "come on come let's dance you've been sitting there since you came" mark said pulling jack with him.

"i uh i-" jack was cut short as he was dragged he just plainly smiled and danced with the crowd.

"really?" i asked mason frustrated.
"i don't know what you're talking about" mason tried to act nonchalant.

"ugh, hey can i get a tequila shot please" i asked the bartender who nodded and turned around.

"one for me too, thanks" mason said making me scoff.

4 shots later..

I was laughing hilariously with mason and slapped his arms many times and was putting my head on his shoulder.

"oh um do you wanna do something spontaneous?" mason suggested.

"does it involve more alcohol" i said and burst into a jennifer aniston laugh.

"uh sir i mean monsieur, one bottle of pinot noir please" he said grinning like he always does when drunk.

"thank you" he said as he grabbed the bottle and put some euros on the counter for the bartender and stepped back and bowed making me laugh and he laced his hands with mine and pulled me outside the room with him.

Our giggles echoed through the reception.

"So m'lady wanna break into a museum?" mason asked

"will your power get us out of trouble if we get caught?" i asked while letting out a hiccup. "yes ma'am!" he said nodding his head which couldn't stay straight.

"then lead the way!" i said but mason looked into my eyes like he was gonna see me for the last time. He reached out and set my hair that was up down.

I looked at him feeling a little un easy and felt a hiccup surfacing again. "give me the bottle I'm having hiccups" i said making him chuckle and hand me the bottle as he grabbed him other hand and we got out on the streets.

Musee d'Orsay museum
(4:17 am)

We stumbled through the entrance somehow and took my heels off putting them down on the reflective nice floors of the museum

"woah this place is gorgeous" i said letting out a amused alcohol infused sigh.

"yea I've always wanted to come here at a time like this with a person i....love" mason said making me look deep into his eyes. I could look into those eyes forever and not get bored even one bit.

"well here *hiccup* we are.." i said as mason took my hand and pulled my other hand onto his shoulder and rested the hand on my hips and then waltzed with me into the middle of the museum.

"i love you mara i do i really do" mason said. "i think i do to. But you always give me a reason to doubt us", i swear i won't this time please give me one chance " mason tried to reason with me.

I didn't reply instead kissed him hungrily. He kissed back as intensely and one thing lead to another he turned me around still keeping his lips on mine and lowered me down onto the floor.

Hovering over me he asked" do you want this? ", i raised my hands and put it on his hair squeezing them in between my fingers," yes, for sure"

He smiled and leaned in kissing my jaw then going down to my neck.

He grabbed the hem of my black dress and gathered it on my waist as he pulled my lace pantie down my lean tan leg looking deep into my eyes.

He kissed the inside of my thighs making me breath heavily. Then he kissed my clit making me moan as i put my hands in masons hair.

His tongue roamed my folds and he sucked on my clit. I moaned loudly as i was nearing and he removed his head from in between my legs as i looked at him confused "i was close", "i didn't know sorry but i couldn't wait any longer i want to feel you"

He hovered over me plopping himself on his forearms as he pulled his black socks and Calvin klein black boxers off.

He was a good 8 inches hard, the biggest i saw i think.

His erect dick slide into me making me wince a little at the size cause i haven't had sex in a long time.

He stayed inside of me daring not to move incase he hurts me, after i adjusted to him i gave him a reassuring nodd, "you can move now"

He started moving slowly but in a speed that felt soo good. I started to moan loudly and frequently.

He picked up the paced as he started to pound into me making me let out the loudest moan that echoed through the museum walls.

He groaned and grunted as he pulled my legs over his shoulder going at an angle that made me see stars. I shut my eyes and moaned into masons ears as he continued to go faster.

He held his head up looking at me as i opened my eyes looking at him. Both our eyes filled with lust and desire.

I rolled my eyes back as he shut his and we came together at the same time.

He slid out of my and layed down on the floor next to me holding my hand.

We both rode our highs down and layed there catching our breaths.

"wanna see the sun rise from the eiffle tower?" mason asked.

I tilted my head to him and smiled.

"yea" i softly replied as he got up and held out a hand for me.