LA FEELS NICE

MARA
"she wanna live her life so fancy, she wanna pull up in a Bentley"
..

I felt like mason was in a big travel mood ever since the euros ended we were now on a flight to los angeles drinking Scotch on the rocks with a twist.

Ethan had been sleeping the whole day only getting up to eat fruit snacks.

Mason and i have decided to buy a mansion so ethan has more space to grow up

Mason and i were headed restaurant owned by a family friend named Saint silverster a French celebrity chef in los angeles.

He was a man i had a crush on for a while but i got over it he was 27 and i was 18 then.

I was young and I think it was just a temporary phase anyways.

We loved french food after eating so much in paris we wanted more so what better person to go to for it?

We landed around 12.30pm at the airport and got into a black range rover with maria and the bodyguards in one car and mason, ethan, the chauffer and i in another.

We were slightly tipsy but we arrived in front of the restaurant.

We got out and well paparazzis showed up in less than a minute, so i had to cover ethans head as i didn't want the public to set they're eyes on him this early.

We got in and i gave the waitress a card my dad gave me which saint gave him.

And then the waitress nodded and proceeded to take us to corner table that had the surrounding tables empty for privacy.

And since it was a high end restaurant only rich and famous people were there who just cared for one look at us.

We sat down and my eye caught on saint coming towards me through the kitchen. His brown hair that was parted to look like hugh grant's hair from the 90s, his clean shave making him look more approachable, his dark brown eyes holding an eye contact with mine as he walked towards me.

He came to our table and i stood up and he leaned down to hug me, "hey mara nice to see you, its been a while, and you look different i mean a good different, mature and young." he never called me mature for the record he always treated me like a teenager.

I smiled and then i remembered mason was there. "oh um this is mason, mason mount" i introduced him to Saint, "he plays for the England national football team and Chelsea fc" i said and Saint looked a little uninterested in him, "ah, Saint silverster" Saint said and shook his hands with mason, "mason mount, mara's fiancé" he stated the word 'fiance' a little harshly.

"oh you're engaged?" Saint asked turning to me looking for an explanation, "uh yea i am..", "we have a son together as well" mason said shattering all his hope, "right his name is Ethan Tony mount" i said as Maria handed ethan to me, "he's just a few weeks old" i added.

Saint looking a little hurt smiled amd looked at ethan and poked his cheek, "I'll make you guys orders personally and a freshly juiced apple juice on the house for..ethan" he said and left.

I smiled at his back profile and sat down next to mase, "you seem to know him very well so i need to know what's the deal here" mason asked me dead serious as ethan sat on my lap and played with the necklace mason gave me once.

"I'm gonna be very honest, i liked him 2 yrs ago and he wasn't interested back then but he got the gist and then i moved to London because of dads business and moved on" i explained the situation in brief.

"you have no feelings for him right?" mason asked, "no i don't i only want to be with you and our son" i said and leaned in to kiss him.

After lunch when paying the bill a waitress slipped a note to me, confused i said nothing and decided to take a look at it later.

I went to my old penthouse in la that i had people keep in shape for me and ethan was asleep so i put him down and mason went to the balcony to enjoy the skyline with a glass of rum so I went into the bathroom and locked the door then took the note out of my pocket.

To mara,
I know you're engaged but call me some time I've thought about you after you left to London.
From, Saint.

My heartbeat quickened and i feel like i had cheated on mason by only reading this note, i needed to show mason this was my first instinct but i also felt a rush of emotions that i wanted to initiate this.

I then got out of the bathroom and got out on the balcony with a pack of benson swith cigarettes.

"what do you need to think about?" mason asked taking me aback but i realised he saw my cigarette pack and knew i smoke when i over think.

"oh no I'm not thinking i..just want to celebrate being back here, smoking makes me nostalgic in la" i made an excuse.

He hummed and i leaned onto the rail and looked at the skyline of downtown la as mason stood behind me resting his hands on the rail from both my side.

I lit the cigarette and smoked away, occasionally handing it to mason for a puff.

After a while sense kicked into me that masons my future and he's my fiance and baby daddy, saints my past i should look into the future.

After a while we went to bed and my mind had forgotten about Saint and everything only focusing on mason and ethan, my boys.