BABY MOUNT

MARA.

'you're obssesed just let it go, you're dead to me'
...

9 months later

It had been an hour after i was all hormonal and yelling at people while in Labour. That stuff is tiring.

I woke up to mason in the corner of the hospital room holding our baby as brooklyn slept on the couch with a Teddy. He deserved a break he worked his ass off comforting me.

"can i see the baby?" i asked mason as he smiled and came towards me handing the baby to me and left a kiss on my forehead.

"i can't believe we made that" mason said admiring our child. "i know", "hey babe I hope u don't mind but I've got us tickets to Paris cause i wanted his birthday weekend there, where we got together", i was slightly annoyed that he hadn't told me but i was too happy to say anything, "yea sure no problem" i replied.

9 hours later

I could take the flight plus he had a private jet so i could take it obviously but my labour wasn't that painful and i recovered in a few hours and i literally felt like what i was before i even got pregnant, and thank god for staying fit cause i still have the same body.

I took our baby in my arms and rocked him back and forth till he fell asleep and i handed him over to his babysitter maria.

We afterwards mason and i slept peacefully as i sat on his lap and he had his seat reclined.

We both woke up when we were about to land.

I took our baby in my arms as mason wrapped his around my waist and we got out and into a black Mercedes.

When we got out of the airport i had to put a hat on the baby cause paparazzis have a knack for annoying celebrities and their family.

We checked into the same hotel as last time and checked into a suite with a connecting room for our baby.

We had lunch and we got plenty of sleep until i was awoken by mason holding a bouquet of pink ranunculus flowers, i immediately smiled sitting up kissing him.

"I've got a special evening planned for us" mason said as i groaned trying to snap out of my trance.

"okay but can i take a shower first?", "no but we can" mason replied smirking as i grabbed his collar and entered the bathroom.

After 30 mins i came out if the bathroom after mason left and he handed me a la perla bag.

I smiled not knowing what he's upto.
I open the bag and i see a lacy black lingerie set with garters. He comes behind me and breathes down my neck and says "i want you to wear that tonight" and started laying kisses down my back. "okay" i moaned.

"and also i got you a dress for tonight" mason said after he stoped kissing me and then went to bring a channel bag and hand it to me "i custom made it for you" he said, "what's up with all these gestures don't worry i won't ever leave you" i said laughing. "just go put it on" he encouraged me to the bathroom.

I went in and put the lingerie on that held my big breasts. I then washed my face and put on loads of moisturiser on my face and neck as i found that my cleavage being glossy made it appear more nice.

I then put some concealer, mascara and just a tad bit of a red-ish nude lipgloss. I never liked too much makeup to the point i never bought foundation.

I then put rollers in my hair to get a blowout look and while that was in my hair i put on nude nail polish on my feet and my nails already were manicured.

I took my rollers out and put on pearl earrings and a diamond necklace that had a matching bracelet and rings which i put on as well as per masons instructions.

I took the dress out of the bag immediately gasping at the gorgeous dress.

(mara's dress)

(mara's dress)

I scoffed mentally at masons gestures he truly was the best boyfriend.

It hugged my body perfect enhancing my curves and my facial features.

I then took one last look in the mirror then put on my black shiny heels and opened the bathroom door.

Masons back was faced to me as he chugged down a glass of champagne.

He looked hot, he turned around and his eyes deepened and dark. He wore a black shirt with a black blazer that had chrome heart details, slacks and shoes all black from head to toe like me only that he had a platinum tissot watch.

I gawked at him to, we make an attractive couple i thought to myself.

"i- you-uh you look spectacular, love" mason stuttered. "so do you mr. Mount, handsome as ever" i replied closing the space between us.

"who could've assumed you gave birth a few hours ago" i laughed, "all the French men are gonna be looking at you darling and i don't want that" he said, "I'm all yours love all yours" i said as i tried to lean up but due to my short height he had to lean down and kiss me.

"shall we go and show who you are with?" mason asked, "we shall but can we check on our baby first i just wanna say goodbye", "yea of course" mason said as he grabbed his black blazer from the chair. Might i mention he had shaved that day and actually styled his hair like Alex turner and i couldn't be happier that he was my baby daddy.

We kissed our sons forehead and head out the hotel lobby. I realised we still hadn't named our baby but i decided we'd tomorrow and I'd just focus on my date with mase right now.

We got into a black rolls royce and popped a champagne bottle in the back.

"to us and our beautiful family!" mason raised his glass flowed by me
"to us!"

We arrived in front of a restaurant that we went into and at the appearance it looked like a very expensive and a place that targeted celebrities like mason.

Some French girls and women were checking mason out which made me a little jealous so i pulled a stunt. I didn't bring a bag so my phone was in my hand and i turned to mason who stopped diverting his gaze to me and i smirked grazing my hands against masons abs and then down to his crotch area and then put my hand behind his back and put my phone in his pocket, "keep it there" i said in a low seductive voice.

He understood what i was doing and he smirked. I looked to see those girls gawking and in shock and quickly stoped staring and as for the men there they already knew who he was and didn't dare gaze at me.

A waiter came and lead us to our table which was on the top loft of the restaurant, it was a humongous place, and no one was there on loft execpt us.

I had a good feeling about tonight, here we go.