BACK IN PARIS pt. 1

MARA.

'she tryna have my baby but plan b the only plan, boy you just my sneaky link, I am?'
...

In London

Finally back in London as my suitcases wheels rolled against the floor, brooklyn held my hand for comfort.

Cause even if things didn't get serious it still stringed a little seeing mason with her.

The chauffeur opened the door to the black range rover as brooklyn and i got in.

I placed my head on top of his shoulder and he put his on top of my head. We both looked ahead and closed our eyes.

We soon reached the beckham house and got off the car going straight into brooklyns room, i plopped on the bed and sighed.

"mom said she'll talk to your mom and ask her to let you sleep over till we go to Paris" brooklyn told me and i nodded. Wait yea right paris we were supposed to go to Paris for brooklyns birthday. Just the two of us getting a break.

*ping*

My phone buzzed and i opened my phone to see articles.

Mason mount England's footballer back in London after vacation in mykonos with mara khadra.

Mason mount spotted in London looking disheveled driving around with a blond.

Mason Mount's possible girlfriend?

My day couldn't get worse i was pissed as hell.

So i decided to call mason.

...
"hello?" mason answered the call
"hi this is mara i just wanted to tell you to get your publicity team to do media coverage cause I'm not your 'girlfriend' or some flings of yours"
"mara I'm sorry please i didn't mean to" mason tried to convince me.
"just do as i say mason"
And i hung up.

1 month later in Paris.

It was our 4th day in Paris and the Paris folks were all over our asses. Paparazzis everywhere.

Brooklyn and i were in a black rolls going to a fancy classy bar/club for the night.

The body guard got out and opened the door next to brooklyn for us to enter the place, brooklyn grabbed my hand and we got out.

After we got i side the place i took a moment to see my surroundings. The foggy glass ceiling with black rod grids, marble floors and gold and beige accents around the place.

Brooklyn talked to the receptionist as i was looking around and then a waiter came and led us to a private room with a bar and a bartender and jazz music coming from the ceiling speakers.

"i called some friends over to come join us i hope your fine with it" brooklyn told me as i took a seat on one of the couch and he got us drinks "yea im completely fine with it don't worry"

He handed me a glass of scotch and we toasted to his birthday.

"happy birthday love" i muttered to him standing in the middle of the humongous room.

I kissed him on the lips platonic-ly and we both smiled as we both sat down again talking about things we were gonna do this week for his birthday.

A knock came on the door of the room and the waiter that was assigned to us opened the door through which jack grealish came inside wearing a black suit, "hello mate" jack said in his thick British accent to brooklyn and hugged him.

"hello, darling" he said to me and leaned in to hug me and i returned it back to him.

I was admiring the handsome man in front of me till i saw mason behind him looking a little guilty as well as jealous.

"oh i forgot to tell you i brought a guest with me, meet mason mount you guys can call him mason" jack said

"yea we for sure know him and you should've told us he was coming mate" brooklyn muttered at the awkward situation.

"huh why?" jack asked brooklyn and gazed back to me.

"long story but we shall move on from that topic i assume you're not really updated on news" i said and sat back down crossing my legs

Mason gazed at me deciding to be brave and sit next to me i give him a look questioning his audacity.

He just shrugged in response.

"let get the party started shall we?" i said as i got up to get my self shots as nicola, mario and brooklyn and mines other friends enter through the door.

I took a seat at the white counter bar ask for shots and i gulped 3 down. Feeling the burn of the alcohol down my throat.

I looked over my shoulder to see mason staring at me drinking his bourbon. He was wearing a un tucked white t-shirt with a baby blue over it with baggy pants and nike shoes. He definitely knew i was gonna be here.

I wanted to make him jealous and make him feel the same way i did back in greece.