WEDDINGS AND CHAMPAGNE

MARA
"It's so sweet, knowing that you love me Though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet Knowing that I love you, and running my fingers through your hair, it's so sweet"
..

Paris, France
9:30 am

Its our wedding day!, I internally said to myself, I was currently sitting on a chair in hotel room, I know i know we come to Paris a lot but it's kinda our thing we love it here cause it's where 'we' happened, I guess it after all is the city of love.

I sat on the chair as two French ladies circle around me, one doing my hair and another my makeup.

"maaaraaa!" brooklyn bursted through the door and headed towards me with a huge channel bag, "it your dress" brooklyn said clearing my confusions.

I was excited and on cloud 9 the ladies worked on my appearance for a few more minutes and left.

"you look beautiful" my dad said as he kissed my forehead, "you really do honey" my mom muttered from behind try to hold back her tears as brooklyn slowly opened the box where my dress was.

"oh my fucking god" I said being absolutely fascinated by the dress.

I finally wore the dress with the help of brooklyn and Victoria. And I looked amazing..

I gasped looking in front to the full length mirror and then brooklyn let my parents and other friends in as they gasped and screamed in delight

My man of honor's were brooklyn, Jack grealish.

jack made everyone leave cause i wanted to now 'prep' if you know. Jack took out a bottle of 818 tequila and a bottle of Vueve clicquot champagne , "let's get this party started yea?" jack smugly says as he walks over to the where the glasses were kept. Oh and to clear out confusions i did something wrong by keeping the note saint gave me but mason and i figured it out and mason admits he overreacted and we made up. "fucking hell this some good champagne" i heard and turned around to Chilly, Ben Chillwell. He is one of my close friend who i moved apart from, but we vibe like we are one. "Chilly you motherfucker, i missed you mate" i said as i hugged him tightly. "i've missed you too, trust me and we'll see each other more a the 21/22 season is starting and we need our star player, your husband, mrs mount" he said as he retracted from our hug. "stop calling me mrs mount makes me blush like i'm 12" i said blushing obviously. "wait you drink 818? that stuff slaps lad" he said and took down a shot of it handing me one as well.

we got tipsy per usual but brooklyn stopped me and ben from having more. "mars you know cristiano ronaldo's coming to your wedding?" Kai said standing in corner of the room. I didn't even see him there, "what?!" i replied, "well i hooked him up, he actually likes you, like thinks you're attractive and what not" he said confusing me as he is engaged and has like 4-5 kids. "yea sure, have you seen his girlfriend?" i scoff. "have you seen yourself" everyone in the room suddenly stares at me as kai says raising his eyebrow and ben tipsily nods.

i scoff again as i pull myself up and put on my diamond necklace and a matching bracelet. "okay people its wedding time!"