AH REALLY?!

MARA

'she's up all night for good fun, I'm up all night to get lucky'

..

'Mara is pregnant' the doctor said as I spin my head to Mason as he grabbed my head and kissed me on my forehead and i giggling with utter joy looked at the doctor, his face saying there's more for him to say,

'Yes she is but there is more, from her ultrasound we didn't see any fetus whereas the urine sample showed that she is pregnant but not to worry because she isn't far along on her pregnancy so it is normal to not detect a fetus right now but as Mara' s last pregnancy showed her excessive bleeding she has to take proper parental care to reduce the risk of pregnancy complications other than that you guys are fine!' the doctor finished as I was still in the hues of joy.

Pregnancy meant a journey to me that is like no other so to make it more precious the little details in life matter like when I got a 'mount' tattoo on my hip while pregnant with Ethan this time I decided to go blonde for 12 months in my head cause I still have to book an appointment and prep for my pregnancy.

AT HOME.

Mason and I got out of our audi and rattled the key into the keyhole and got in to see a really happy Ethan waddling around the foyer with my ex James maddison, now hold up, we are on good terms and you can't really move around much with footballers if you have bad relationship with one so we patched things up and now he's uncle madder.

James had his own son Leo with his current girlfriend Kennedy so when he offered to babysit I told brooklyn to take a break and let him babysit.

Now fun fact, Hamza chowdury from Leicester fc is my distant cousin.

Mason always huffs a little whenever he hears his name cause James was my first love and also the person I had sex with the first time. Thank god for protection hah.

'Hey baby hi mum's here' I said while picking up Ethan as Mason fist bumped James hesitantly and went to our game room to call and inform everyone of our pregnancy.

'Hey James, thanks for babysitting by the way, and how are you?' I asked James.

'I'm great but I wonder why you need a babysitter Marie and Jack are still working for you right?' he asked referring to my nanny who was on leave for the weekend and my housekeeper who only works on weekdays. I explained the situation to James as he nodded along.

' so Mason and i actually have some news for you and the guys at Leicester' I said grinning as he smirked and raised a brow 'what is it?'

'Mase and i are pregnant again' I said squealing and jumping as I set ethan down to crawl away. Shockingly James lifted me up from the ground and spun me around while I yelped till he set me down as our noses almost touched as we both tensed up and turned red as he leaned in.

I didn't move, I didn't dare to. His lips then softly caressed mine before he took my lips onto his and melted into it. WAIT WHAT THE FUCK. Something stopped in me for that moment until I pushed him away as we both opened our eyes and looked into eachother as realization worked into his head as well.

'I- James you shouldn't have done that.. Please leave' I muttered as his hands still held my small body against his.

'But mara I lov-' I stilled and quickly said something before he could mutter another word, 'yea ' I love Kennedy, right, now please leave don't make it worse' I said as his hands losend up and he removed his hands from me and disappeared into the foyer untill I heard the door open and shut behind him indicating he left.

I was stunned and i knew I needed to tell Mason and i knew he was the most understanding person ever I mean he had to be right?

I went into the game room seeing Mason's face lit up as he wrapped his arms around me and informed me that he has informed everyone we know and also said that we are hosting a dinner party tomorrow night.

I shortly smiled and began talking 'Mase I Uh- uh... James kissed me.' I said as I say all the joy in his face disappear and a frown appearing 'what?' he said very calmly, 'After i told him we're pregnant he spun me around and kissed me and i swear I didn't want to i only, only want you love only you' I said as I held onto Mason's bicep as he let go of me and removed himself from me and grabbed his phone as he exited the room and went to the foyer grabbing his keys to the rover as I followed him 'I'm gonna go to the club don't wait for me' he said before slamming the black cherry wood door at my face as I heard Ethan waddle around the corner and i decided to give Mase some space and go dye my hair blonde with Ethan as I put on the dior top that kylie jenner wore to Paris with my black jeans that accentuated my hips and my brown slimini Croc effect ankle boot louboutin as I grabbed my black hermes wallet and same bag putting my stuff in grabbing my keys to the audi on the way with Ethan in my arms as he sucked a red ring pop.

I unlocked the door and got in placing Ethan in the back and drove to Hershesons, Fitzrovia my favourite salon.

I got there as my stylist's face lit up at my emotion masked face as I smiled and i told her I wanna get blonde cause I'm pregnant and one thing lead to another I was sipping on a virgin long island spilling the James drama as Ethan cooed while playing with jemima my stylist Danielle's younger sister who was 18.

'listen dude Mason is a good person right and he loves you he probably just needs space to process this because it's not something you hear everyday and James is probably still in love with you but you're with Mason so just keep your relationship with James steady it'll be all fine' Dan said and she was absolutely correct.

She spun my chair around and i loved my new hair and I squealed a little then Dan offered to do my make up and nails on her half and she did a set of almond French tip nails and light make up.

I took some pictures of my new hair in the bathroom.

I then thanked Dan and said bye to Dan and Jemima who was really happy cause she's a chelsea fan and left with Ethan, it was late but I didn't expect Mason to be home.... But I was wrong cause the rover was parked in the garage and I went inside to see mason in the game room with Ben and Jack and millie from love Island and my blood immediately boiled cause love Island girls and footballers who are in a relationship or let me state married aren't ideal.

Mason was drunk as hell and was throwing the ball from the pool table at Jack and then i put Ethan down for bed and went downstairs again and as I was passing the game room hearing all the laughs and cheers done by Jack as he chanted his name as Mason said 'fuck nah bro I'm fucking with Mara are u stupid' he said as Ben completely drunk started laughing and so did Jack as millie's eyes followed Mason as he exited making me assume it involved her and Mason and some dare I quietly went towards the pantry and as I was reaching for a bag of trolli I felt a hand around my wrist and i turned around to see Mason and my breath got caught in my throat.

He still drunk took a strand of my new blonde hair and twirled it around his finger and his height still towering my figure although I was wearing boots, he leaned into my ears and said......

Hey besties,
Hope you all enjoy this chapter
I'm sorry for the late publish
But some
Boy drama has been happening to me lately
And well my mid-terms are coming but don't worry I'll still be as active
As I can!