I THINK ITS HIM?..

MARA.

'la la, I really like to party, I really your body, I really wanna get naughty, I think you're such a hottie'
...

After he put me over his shoulders he rushed to his villa carrying me running over sand, pathways to finally reach his villa.

He opened the door slowly looking around to see if anyone from his team is downstairs then slowly walked up the stairs to the second floor, i was still giggling and got a bit loud so he slapped the back of my thighs lightly making me flush my head against his bad to suppress my laughs.

He got in his room then slowly closed the door and i got down from his hold and started running around the room laughing as he tried to catch me.

"you're dead!" mason hollered running behind me trying to catch me.

"nu uh" as soon as i said that i tripped over my own foot and fell on the bed.

"gotcha heh" mason said as he turned me around to make me face him and pinned my hands over my head.

Things were going fast very fast.

He stared into my eyes his hair moving slightly because of the breeze coming through the balcony windows.

He slowly leaned in as he stared at my lips then kissed me.

I returned the kiss and it slowly become a rough kiss which was getting heated by the second.

I hooked my legs around his waist as he kissed down my jaw to my neck using his hands to open the buttons of my shirt to reveal my black lingerie which made his eyes glimmer with lust.

He was kissing his way down my toned stomach reaching my skirt making me more needy for his touch.

He looked into my eyes as he went to unzip my skirt...

"oh MY LORD, MATE I'M SO SORRY" someone's voice diverted our gaze from eachother to declan who was standing in the doorway of the bedroom covering his eyes.

"oh my gosh!" i yelled grabbing the shirt to cover my top and quickly putting it on turning around covering my face in embarrassment.

"mate! Get out why are you standing there!?" mason yelled at declan.

"i- uh I'm going I'm going i just wanted to tell you Chloe is downstairs..." declan replied.

"who's Chloe?" i mumbled to mason

"uh- uh she's my, my ex."

"i uh I'm gonna leave now" i told the both of them trying to get my head straight cause why would masons "ex"  be downstairs on his trip.

I left the room as mason stopped me.

"hey! hey please can we talk about this later? Please"

I took a minute staring at him thinking to reply "yes"

2 hrs later...

I went to the bar mason instructed me to go for our "talk"

I was in a sour mood already and to top that off i see emily walk upto mason at bar where he was sitting facing the beach drinking a beverage.

He turned to the side to look at her and smile. I halted looking at them from a distance.

She talked to him touching his arms laughing as she took a seat next to him.

In the next few minutes they got awfully close so close their noses were touching making me envy her so much.

As they were talking i notice her gaze fall to masons lips, the same lips that was all over my body a few hours ago.
She started to lean in and mason didn't even move.

I jogged to them fast making her look at me as mason stuttered looking shocked.

"just so you know that yes is now a no" i said referring to the proposal.

"mara! Wait hold up please"

"no mason come back when you're sure you want me and not her. I'm leaving" i said leaving mason standing there shocked.