Round Two

NOTES: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 12: Round Two

The turtles soon noticed that Midnight's expression looks different, there was no hate or coldness or even malevolence; He looked scared, unsure and confused.

"Little brother?" Raphael gasped. 

The three turtles looked at what appears to be Michelangelo as it seems for a moment, he was in control of the Parasite mutagen rather than Midnight himself.

"Mikey? Is that you?!" Leo gasped.

"G-Guys...?" Mikey quizzed. "What's going on? Where-?!"

Suddenly Mikey shrieks in agony before the turtles can see the angry face of the mutated creature before he growls: "No! I will not let you control me, you pathetic weakling"

The turtles, knowing Midnight is back, stood their ground with their weapons out to which Donnie snapped: "You're wrong about our little brother, he's in there and we'll get him out of you one way or another"

"You can try," Midnight growled.

"What's the hold up?!"

The others turn to see Virus near the door as he hissed at Midnight: "Quit stalling and exterminate them like I commanded you"

"Of course sir, let's take this outside" Midnight deviously hissed.

Soon Virus opens a portal behind the unsuspecting turtles until Midnight uses his symbiotic whips to whack them through the portal and out of the ship as they were outside the secret cave where the spaceship was at.

It wasn't long before Midnight appeared out of the portal too, closing behind him as he growled: "Let's finish this"

The monster creates his usual symbiotic swords for hands and prepares to fight the turtles.

"Guys, I know Mikey is there but we can't hold back! Give that monster everything we got" Leonardo said to his brothers.

With a roar and a lunge, Midnight begins to fight Leo and Raph who fought the alien monster with everything they have while Donnie was working on the alien bracelet he had on to see if there was anything that can help him and the others.

As soon as he touches the screen, a sharp small pin needle pokes out of the screen, jabbing Donnie's finger and making him jump as the blood goes into the cybernetic bracelet.

Suddenly to his surprise, the language on the cybernetic bracelet was beginning to be translated into Earth language as if the bracelet understood where Donnie was coming from his DNA.

"This seems to understand another life forms origins when it absorbs the blood sample of a person, just like that memory orb back there... interesting" Donnie whispered.

Meanwhile Leo and Raph continue fighting Midnight who was still stronger than both of them combined but they weren't giving up that easily.

"Just surrender now and your deaths will be swift and painless" Midnight growled.

"Ya know me, buddy; I'm quite the stubborn one" Raphael growled.

"Pity" Midnight mocked.

Midnight soon sprouts symbiotic wings and grabs Raph before flying in the air with him.

"Raph!" Leo cried out.

Soon the monster slams Raph against the rocky wall in the air and as he flies, the monster starts scraping Raphael against the rocky wall, damaging his shell.