The Spaceship

NOTES: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 11: The Spaceship

Around six in the evening, everyone gathered at the Shellraiser as Donatello drove to Taughannock Falls with the guidance of April's father, Kirby O'Neil while Casey drove a caravan that Kirby rented.

Soon they arrive at the destination and set up camp deep within the woods where no one can find them; In the early morning the turtles start preparing to search Taughannock Falls itself for any traces of Virus or even their little brother.

"Good luck my sons but please, be careful" said Splinter.

"We will sensei," Leo nodded.

"We promise we're gonna get Mikey back, one way or another" Raphael vowed.

"Is everyone going to be OK here?" Donatello asked.

"We'll be fine," April nodded.

"We'll keep an eye out for anything," Kirby added.

"Karai and I will let you if Virus returns with Michelangelo" Splinter replied.

Leo soon turns to his brothers and nods before they all leave to search for Mikey as Splinter and the others watch them go. The humanoid rat looks on in deep concern as he sighs out:

"Take care, my sons"

"You think they'll get Mikey back, father?" Karai asked with hopeful vibes.

"I really hope so, Miwa; your youngest brother has been through so much that I'm prepared to do anything to help him back up" Splinter replied.

"As do I, father," Karai nodded and hugs his father for comfort.

Soon the turtles reached the landscape waterfall that tourists come to see and not to anyone's surprise but no one was around except for the ninja turtles.

"The signal's getting stronger with the tracking device" Donnie informed his brothers before looking at the waterfall: "It appears to be coming from the waterfall"

"Well let's see if there is a way behind it" Leonardo replied.

Eventually they got to behind the waterfall but no luck as it was nothing but stone within the small waterfall.

"This can't be right, the tracking device shows me that it's behind the waterfall here but there's no cave or anything behind it" Donnie said, feeling confused.

Raphael then noticed the lake behind him as he suddenly had a suspicious feeling before he dove into the lake which was deeper than he thought until he saw a giant hole where the end of the waterfall was at.

As he dove back up to the surface, he called out to his brothers: "Hey! I found a giant hole underwater; it could lead to where Mikey is"

"Alright then, let's go" Leonardo called back.

"Hold on fearless; it's way too dark down below, we'll need some light to see where we're going" Raphael halted his brothers.

"Lucky for me, I came prepared" Donnie smirked at his brothers.

"Of course you did," Raphael grumbled.

Soon Donnie got glow sticks from his battle belt and handed each one to Leo and Raph while using one himself; the turtles then dove underwater and swam deep inside the dark hole below.

It took them a full minute but soon they noticed another surface from the other side as they reached out of the water and saw that they were inside a giant cave.