With a face of shock, Yin Laosan tried to search something in his memories, and then he figured out that Zhang Yijian’s ambition wasn’t a joke at all but something which could be traced in every detail. He just lost the chance to find out because he never took them to heart before.

After a while of silence, he noticed that Zhang Yijian was staring at him in a inquiring look, then he nodded slightly, saying, “I did make a mistake before, and I won’t make it again. I will always support you no matter what decision you will make or how you will take action.”

Noticing that Yin Laosan did repeat the words he said, Zhang Yijian was surprised, he then leaned down toward Yin Laosan with excitement, enjoying his vanity being as a man.

On the other side, since Wu Dahu and Laifu left the stockaded village, they just drove the carriage as fast as they could, as if there was something chasing them behind. It was not until they reached the main road did they slow down.

It was nothing for Wu Dahu though, but Laifu, the one who got no martial skills at all, fell down while the horse took a sudden pause suddenly. Luckily, the carriage which Laifu controlled was at the fore of the one from Wu Dahu. Wu Dahu paused the horse and then jumped down and picked Laifu up.

As the moon up in the sky slowly dipped down, the midnight was approaching. Wu Dahu hitched the horse’s rope over the the tree aside, and then went to light up the bonfires. He let Laifu take a rest in carriage, and decided to start his vigil.

Luckily, Wu Dahu had taken a good rest for an enough time when they were in the stockaded village. In this case, though Wu Dahu was on his vigil lonely, he still felt quite energetic. He just got his eyes blurred some times but woke up immediately.

At the moment he regained his consciousness again the third time, he noticed something featuring a pile of redness right in front of him.

If he wasn’t staying quite far away from the bonfires, he would have believed that the fire spread rapidly to his feet.

With an alarm, he opened his eyes all of a sudden and stared at the red thing not far away.

That stuff seemed to be of intelligence, it just hid itself behind trees, hesitating to show up.

It would be no good for Wu Dahu to stay still and do nothing, so Wu Dahu grabbed his dagger tight in hand, walked slowly and meticulously to that tree on tiptop.

Wu Dahu stepped on the ground slightly, but there was still a rustle of leaves cracking. Though the sound was weak, it was still a ear-splitting noise in such a dreadfully silent night, which, seemingly, had startled the unknown “animal”.

Suddenly, a red shadow flashed in front of Wu Dahu. And it gave Wu Dahu a chance to find out the real presence of it.

Well, that was a wonderful-looking red fox!

It was a common view that fur from a red fox was the most precious one among fox furs. Moreover, the one right in front of Wu Dahu featured a better look with an oily bright and fluffy fur on it. Not even a inferior fur could be seen on it.

Wu Dahu imagined that a cloth made by red fox fur must be a good match to Song Qinghan, so in that thought, he got his spirit lifted and then pounced on that red fox.

The red fox was startled all of a sudden by Wu Dahu’s movement, it turned around and then escaped quickly to the opposite direction.

As a sophisticated and experienced hunter, how would Wu Dahu just let it go so easily?

He turned around either to another direction and ran, not long he succeeded to intercept the pitiful fox. Acting quickly, he grabbed the red fox’s tail.