172. Let's Take You Home

Start from the beginning

Quite smug…

See? Hoes before bros! That quite suited Ling Fan now!

Leopard complained in his heart.

However, he still followed him out willingly.

"What are you doing here?" Looking at Chu Xiao in the driver's seat, Ling Feng raised his eyebrows and asked, with a faint smile hidden in his curved mouth, which had already revealed the fact that he was very happy about Chu Xiao's appearance.

"What? Can't I come?" Chu Xiao also raised his eyebrows and asked back.

"Ahem, no.” Ling Fan coughed lightly, “Are you here to pick me up?"

"Otherwise?" Chu Xiao threw him a glance.

However, it should be the first time to pick Ling Fan up and then go home like this…

--Would you to go in and take a look?

In fact, Ling Fan should ask so.

However, he didn't want to do this now at all. Compared to bringing Chu Xiao in and wasting times with that bunch of rough men, he was more willing to drive Chu Xiao home right now, and then...

Do something nasty…

Therefore, after hearing what Chu Xiao said, Ling Fan hopped into the car without hesitation.

On the other hand, after Ling Fan got in the car, Chu Xiao finally noticed Leopard, Lei Wu and others following behind.

Then he politely nodded at them as saying hello.

Who is Chu Xiao? Someone who could cover the sky of N City with a hand. To greet them like that really made them flattered.

Therefore, everyone looked quite excited.

As for Ling Fan who had abandoned his subordinates and buddies after seeing his wife…

"Ahem, boss, don’t you have anything you want to tell us?"

"I shouldn't have missed anything earlier, right?" Ling Fan raised his eyebrows and paused for a moment before adding, "Hurry up with the investigation on Ye Shixing’s side."

Then, Ling Fan closed the car window.

Watching the sports car whizzing down the road, Leopard and others only froze there in the wind…

"How do I smell some sour scent…"

"Is it my illusion?"

"No, I also smell the sour smell of love."

On the other side

"You plan to investigate Ye Shixing?" In the car, Chu Xiao suddenly asked.

After all, in N City, as long as it was what he wanted, there was nothing he couldn't know.

Ye Shixing was a collateral line of the Ye Family. The company under his hands was doing well, and he had some business dealings with Chu Group, so he had an impression of this person.