Chapter 94: Battle Of Earth

The two men turned around from the army ahead of them; a fiery portal spun open. On the other end, Okoye, Shuri and T'Challa stepped out. The king was a real sight for sore eyes. The snap had indeed worked...

The three Wakandans came to a stop now on the shattered ruins of the compound. T'Challa looked at them with a solid expression. Suddenly wings clipped through the portal and out flew Sam.

He glided out through the battlefield before circling around as tens of hundreds more portals began to tear open. Each lead to a different place and gifted the team with new warriors.

From one of them came Doctor Strange himself. At his sides were Drax and Mantis, followed by Quill and Parker. (Y/N) gave a slight wave to the boy, but there was too much going on for it to be noticed.

"Yibambe!" T'Challa rallied the troops behind him, leading out the Wakandan tribes as more came through all the other portals. Bucky, Groot and Wanda strode out along with them.

From New Asgard came the Asgardians, along with Korg and Miek. Along the other rifts came the other sorcerers. And from one small portal came Hope Van Dyne.

Tony and Thor had just woken up about now. Seeing their immense reinforcements brought a surprised smile to them. Especially Tony when he saw Pepper show up wearing the suit he had made her for their anniversary.

"Is that everyone?" Strange glanced to Wong. Wong looked like he was about to say something witty in response before stopping and clicking his fingers as he realised.

Two more portals appeared, this time in front of the rest near and near (Y/N) as he had strolled off to the side and looked over the army in search of someone.

Out of the portal above him dropped many more. Felicia, Erik, Ultron, Eddie, Silvija, Marc... They all dropped down behind (Y/N) like moths to a flame. The latter glanced through them all before humming.

"No Midnight or Glaive?" He was happy to say he was fine with that. They'd have probably switched sides at a moments notice.

"One of those magicians took them." Felicia motioned over to the sorcerers with a roll of her eyes.

Out of the second portal which was on the ground, quiet feet tapped along the floor before making an exit. The small but strong build of a woman (Y/N) hadn't seen in the past 5 years strode into his view.

Yelena's eyes adjusted to the new sight with a squint as sunlight shone down against her. Using her hand to block the rays, she spotted (Y/N).

"What's this? Some kind of Avengers reunion party?" She questioned with furrowed brows. What she didn't expect was to almost immediately be swept into a hug by her date, being pulled a few feet into his arms as his head rested on her shoulder.

"It... It worked... You're really here." He whispered as if unsure his words were true. Perhaps his eyes deceived him.

Yelena was a little confused by everything going on around her, but she gently placed her arm around him and pressed her head against his. "Why wouldn't I be?" She asked quietly.

The two moved back an inch to lock eyes, and it was then that the two could read one another's emotions. (Y/N) screamed of a mix of things: surprise, happiness, desperation, affection.

"What's going on her-" The woman was about to ask before she was kissed in a swift and soft motion. Though (Y/N) had once been the one to scoff at public affection, his heart had shifted.

The two seemed to phase out the opposing army and the war they were shoved into for a few sweet seconds before breaking apart. A wolf whistle came from Felicia as she watched the two much too intently.