4.

It was dinner and everyone was at the table, Derek was sitting at the end on the table and Meredith across from his to his left and Ellis to his right with his hand on Meredith's right thigh while he was eating.

They continuously shared small glances and smirks threw out.

"So Derek, how is work?" Carolyn asked

"It's good" he replied and smirked at Meredith who blushed in return.

As they were all eating When Derek lifted Meredith's dress and ran his hand all the way up to her thigh under her skirt so no one could see and brought his hand up the side of her laced panties and smirked at her when he felt the lace as she was looking the other way, He brought his hand into her panties and to her wet folds and played with his food with the other hand and rubbed her clit with his left as Meredith let out a deep breath and her face became flushed.

"Meredith dear, are you alright?" Carolyn asked as she saw Meredith's face was flushed

"Yes, of course" she smiled at her and ate some of her food, As Derek then slid his finger into to her folds and found her centre and slid one finger in causing Meredith to moan a bit as she took another bite as everyone assumed she was moaning at the food. Derek then started sliding his finger in and out continuously until he felt her hot liquid flow out as she let out another moan. Derek took his finger out of her and put Is finger into his mouth and sucked it clean and took a sip of wine and continued eating as no one even noticed not even Ellis who was sitting across Meredith and next to Derek.

It was a little bit after everybody had gone to bed and Meredith was tucking in Ellis after she had Had tucked in the older two.

Meredith laid her down in her crib as Ellis stretched out her arms, Meredith pulled the zipper down on her onesie and gently pulled it off. She changed her diaper as she still slept and then pulled a small pink blanket over her waist, she leaned down and kissed her forehead.

She left to room closing the door behind her after turning off the light other than the small nightlight that they had in her room.

Meredith then walked down the hall quietly as she reached their bedroom door and opened it as she saw Derek sitting in bed reading shirtless with the covers at his waist.

"She's fast asleep" Meredith whispered as she closed the door behind her and started taking off her clothes.

"She's probably worn out from all the people, she's not used to it" he smiled

"Yea" she sighed as she finished taking off all her clothes and got into bed and under the covers.

"Mmm" he moaned as he hovered on top of her kissing her on the lips

She kissed him back hard, she ran her hands down his muscular arms as she grasped onto his shoulders. He reached down under the covers pulling her panties down, pushing the covers down as he stared at her wet pussy. He could smell her arousal from where he was, he leaned down taking her plump rosy pink clit into his mouth as he sucked lightly. She moaned from underneath, she reached behind her back unclasp her bra. Letting it loose she pulled it off her shoulders and fondled with her breasts in both her hands, lightly pinching her perky nipples to increase the pain along with pleasure.

She moaned at the pleasure as he looked up at her seeing her pleasure herself, he started to suck harder on her clit to add to the amount of pleasure she was feeling. He brought his face lower to her dripping centre, he let his face sit just above her hole. He could smell the sweet smell of her arousal. He pushed his lips to me her centre, he placed a soft light kiss on the hole before slowly pushing his tongue in her tight opening. He heard her moaning as he moved his tongues faster in and out in a swift motion, he brought his hot thumb up to her clitoris before rubbing it at a medium pace. Not too slow not too fast, the sound of her soft little moans and whimpers were like music to his ears. With the hand that wasn't rubbing her plump clit he spread her thighs wider as they threatened to close as she was about to come to her release.

He could hear her moaning his name as a way of letting him know she was almost there, he continued his pace a bit faster.

"D-D-Derek, I'm gonna-" she was cut off by the clamping on her tight vaginal walls on his wet hot tongue as she released her liquids into his mouth.

As she came down from her high he stood back on his knees leaning closer towards her, capturing her soft bottom lip in his mouth as they sucked on each other's lips. She ran her hands down his body, her fingers grazing every muscle lightly all the way down to his tight black boxers that withheld his large hard erect cock. She slipped the tip of her fingers in the waistbands, pulling them down his legs. He kicked off the remains of his boxers that were at his ankles onto the floor, she watched as his long cock stood before her. She pulled his hips closer to her as the head teased her clit lightly before bringing it down to her hole, he pushed only the tip in letting her get accustomed to the feeling before pushing more of his length inside of her.

He pushed in slowly before pulling back out then pushing back in, she held onto his shoulders as he moved swiftly. He went a bit faster as he felt Meredith push her head into his chest to suppress her moans, he sucked on her neck as he felt her body give in to him at the amount of pleasure she hadn't felt in two months due to her having their baby. She felt him move faster as she began to shake from underneath, her knees went weak as well as her entire body did her shoulders fell. He released into her as she released right after he did, he rubbed his thumb over the wet dark red spot on her neck

"Mmm" she winced at the slight pain

He kissed over the sensitive spot on her throat "Derek" she whimpered as he sucked on her sweet spot.

He picked her up and laid her down on the bed as he laid down next to her, pulling her into his arms as she immediately fell asleep on his chest

"I love you" he whispered and kissed her cheek before drifting off asleep as well.

Not me watching "us" while writing this at two in the morning😭