Natasha shrugged, " Fury gave it to you. Not Tessa. Not Jungkook - why?"

Steve narrows his eyes at her. "What's on it?"

"I don't know," Natasha said.

Steve shakes her body, growing frustrated with her lack of answers. "Stop lying!" He seethed.

"I only act like I know everything, Rodgers." Natasha snaps at him.

Steve was at a loss for words. He didn't know what to say, Natasha had gotten the best of him in this argument and he was reaching his boiling point. He wanted, no, needed answers and he wasn't leaving until he got them. He looked over his shoulder, making sure they weren't at risk of someone walking in, before speaking again.

"I bet you know Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?" Steve accuses her.

Natasha's mouth hung open for a few seconds, but no words came out until she figured out what the best thing to say to try and calm Steve down was, scared he might crush her body with his hands alone. "Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in."

"I'm not gonna ask you again," Steve's grip on her arms tightened

"I know who killed Fury," Natasha admits. The weight of her words makes Steve release his strong grip on her, taken aback. "Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists. The ones that do, call him, the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years."

The alias rang a bell in Steve's head - the name sounded familiar. It took him a moment to remember, remember that it was Tessa and Jungkook who had first told him about the so-called 'Winter Soldier'. He didn't expect Natasha to know of him as well.

"I've heard of him before," Steve tells her. "He attacked Tessa yesterday."

"She was lucky to escape with her life," Natasha said making Steve frown, so she went on to explain. "Five years ago, I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran. Somebody shot out my tires near Odessa, We lost control, went straight over a cliff. I pulled us out. But the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer so he shot him straight through me," she pulls up her shirt to reveal a nasty looking scar on her stomach, to the right of her belly button. "Soviet slug. No rifling. Bye-bye, bikinis."

"Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now," Steve says to her
sarcastically. Natasha gives him a small smile, before continuing.

"Going after him is a dead end. I know, I've tried. Tessa and Jungkook will tell you the same thing," Natasha explains to him as she holds up the flash drive. "He's a ghost story."

A smile tugged at Steve's lips, "Well, it's lucky we've got a ghost of our own." Natasha returns his smile at his words, although Steve's quickly turned into a frown. "Where are those two delinquents anyway?" He asked, no need to clarify who he meant. Natasha's smile grew.