i blew out the smoke and almost immediately started coughing,"you good??" she asked patting my back and i nodded.

"can we do it again??" i asked while smiling and she laughed.

"you sure you want to?" she asked pushing my hair back.

"yeah." i said and i found myself smiling.

she took a few more puffs from the blunt and we repeated the same process over and over.

"you doing ight??" she asked me and i nodded my head.

"i need words mama." she said.

"yes i'm good." i said and she nodded her head putting the blunt out.

she leaned all the way back against the seat then placed her arm over her eyes.

i leaned down and pecked her lips, next thing i knew she wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer to her.

she kissed me and i kissed her back, it was like my body was melting into hers.

her hand found it's way inside my shorts squeezing my ass while we were tongue kissing.

she grabbed my throat and i accidentally let out a moan.

i started grinding against her lap and almost instantly, she got hard.

her hand went back further into my shorts where she started rubbing on my clit.

thank god her car got tinted windows.

i moaned into the kiss as she picked up her speed,"it feels good baby??" she asked with her lips against mines.

it wasn't hitting before, but the high starting to settle in.

"mhmm.." i hummed in response then she slipped a finger in.

"what?? i can't hear you princess.." she whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"y-yes demon." i moaned closing my eyes.

i let out a gasp when she slipped another one in and started moving them in and out.

i looked at her and she was already staring into my soul, "ughh- fuck demon." i moaned as she started massaging my breast with her other hand.

next thing i knew i came all over her hand, she smirked at me then pulled her fingers out placing them in her mouth.

she gave me another long kiss before rolling down the windows,"gone inside and get some sleep kiri." she said then unlocked the doors.

ain't no way i just did this shit-

ꕥꕥꕥ

"girl what's wrong with you??" lucky asked and i shook my head.

"nun i just don't feel like doing anything." i said sitting at my vanity.

"andddd why nottt i'm bored come onn." she said.

to be honest, i was in my feelings because another girl started working for my uncle today.

and outta everybody he chose demon to help her learn the ways around here.

maybe it's just my jealousy issues eating at me, but she's had to be around here all fuckin morning.

her name is alexis.

"girl finish up your makeup and put on some clothes, we gonna find sumn to do." lucky said then laid down on my bed.

i finished up the final touches on my makeup then picked out my outfit.

i bent over pulling all my hair down then putting it in a high ponytail, i pulled out my edge control and toothbrush

i quickly did my edges then placed a necklace around my neck,"ouuu you look good girl." lucky said sitting up and i smiled.

"thank you." i said getting up then grabbed my phone.

we walked downstairs into the living room which made my mood change instantly, demon was on a computer showing alexis something.

what made me mad was the way alexis was all up on demon.

"where y'all going??" my uncle asked making attention be drawn towards me and lucky.

"uhhh-"

"we going to the mall." i said cutting lucky off.

"alright...demon you done showing alexis??" he asked her.

"yeah-" alexis cut demon off.

"not yet she hasn't shown me the last one yet." alexis said and her voice just pissed me off.

fuckin high ass squeaky ass voice, but i can't even lie and say she wasn't pretty.

"well...we can get you another bodyguard kiri." uncle rod said and my jaw dropped.

"what???"

"you heard me come on." he said and i looked back at demon and she ain't even look at me or say anything.

"uncle rod-" i said following behind him with lucky right behind me.

she already know i got small feelings for demon...

"yes kiri-"

"i don't want another bodyguard." i said firmly and he turned around.

"well you can't go out by yourself...demon's busy right now..."

"i'll just wait until she's done." i said.

"it might be a while kiri." he said picking up a stack of papers.

"uncle rodddd why can't she just train the bitch later or sumn." i snapped and he almost broke his neck looking at me.

"watch it kiri, and it's not that easy." he said.

i stomped my feet then walked back to my room and face planted on my bed.

"girl i know you not throwing a tantrum cause demon can't go with you." lucky said closing my door behind her.

i flipped her off and she laughed,"wowww you really obbessed wit her ass huh??" lucky asked.

"leave me alone." i said into my pillow.

"ok great."