044

Drop them comments my loves, I got pretty emotional myself while writing

This is it, the moment he has been waiting for. He hopes Louis is going to listen to him, understand him and forgive him so they can be together again because fuck Harry can't take it anymore. He has spent the whole afternoon and evening in the garden and it gave him an idea. He hopes it brings his Louis back.

So now Harry is standing in front of the door from the boy that took his heart, feeling pretty nervous. If Louis decides today that they are completely over well then Harry has no idea anymore what he can do to change his mind, change his heart.

He knocks on the door and he is ready to wait a while, Louis is not the fastest now with his knee but the door is opened pretty quickly.

"Hey! You're that boy I met at the first game!"

And there she is. Her long brown hair fallinig over her shoulder, subtle make up that makes her look even prettier than she already is.

"Eleanor." Harry breathes out. "I'm so sorry... I should...."

"El, who is there?" he can hear Louis' voice and it's the first time he hears it in days and it brings chills all over Harry's body.

"It's your friend who has your jersey." She shouts back. "I'm sorry love I forgot your name." she turns back to Harry. "Please come in!"

"I shouldn't... This was a mistake." Harry mumbles but he gets pulled inside by the girl and when Louis' eyes fall on the younger boy in the room, they widen.

"What are you dong here?" he sounds surprised, shocked and a little bit rude but Harry can't blame him although he is pretty pissed now himself. Eleanor is here and Louis is lying in bed without a shirt and wet hair, he can do the math.

"I'm asking myself the same question. This was stupid, I have to go. You are clearly busy." Harry says nodding at Eleanor.

And it's like the girl realises something and she looks from Harry to Louis.

"We are not busy, just catching up. Actually I have to go now anyway." She takes her purse that was thrown on Loui's couch and she fixes her dress. "I will leave you two to talk. I'll see you after tomorrow at the finals, Lou." Eleanor waves, Louis waves back and then she leaves. Now only Harry and Louis are in the room.

"Why was she here?" Harry can't help but ask it. Because Louis totally freaked out on him because Harry was with his ex but now he s doing exactly the same.

" don't think I have to explain myself to you, Harry. Why are you here, that's the real question." Louis doesn't look at Harry. He takes his phone and starts to fake text. Anything to avoid eye contact with the boy his heart is still beating for.

"Louis I'm serious." Harry's voice is stern but he is on the edge of crying. "Are you back together with her?"

"No I'm not Harry." Louis still only has eyes for his phone. "But even if I was, or shagging her, I don't think it's any of your business is it?"

And those words hurt. The images in Harry's head drive him crazy. The tone Louis is using to speak to him hurts his heart.

"Don't say that."

Louis puts his phone away and looks for the first time at the curly lad. He know he doesn't need to explain anything but he wants to because he can see the tears in Harry's green eyes and it makes him sad too. He can't see Harry sad.

"I knew she was coming to Brazil to support her father for the finals." Louis starts. "So I texted her to talk. Before she was my girlfriend she was my best friend, Harry and she means a lot to me. She was not the bad person in our story but I was.

When I saw you with Andreas and we had our fight I was completely broken and I realised that I did the exact same thing to my very best friend. She deserved an explanation and I gave it to her. I told her the complete truth, also about the contract, because I'm done lying. She kicked me in the balls, I deserved that, but we had a good talk and we're back to friends now. I don't love her romantically, you should know that by now." Louis tries to sound confident but he's on the edge of crying. He is disgusted by himself because of what he did to Eleanor, but his own heart is still broken because of Harry.

"I'm sorry I judged you." Harry whispers. "I mean, I try to make this right between us and..." Harry walks up to Louis and tries to take his hand but the second his finger touches Louis, the older boy pulls away.

"Don't touch me." Louis' other hand is wrapped around the hand Harry touched and Harry is pretty sure that his heart can be heard shattering.

"Lou... You don't mean that Lou." Harry whispers. "Please, I want to talk. What I did was wrong, so fucking wrong but I realised that you are the one I'm really in love with Louis. I love you so fucking much and I can't be without you!"

"You picked him over me, Harry. I can't be your second choice while you are my main priority. My heart can't handle that. I can't be hidden anymore. I can't do this, Harry." Louis' mask starts to fall off and tears are streaming down his cheeks.

"But you are my number one. I know I didn't show it but..." Harry wants to put his hand on Louis' shoulder to comfort him but by the slightest touch Louis pulls away again.

"Don't fucking touch me, Harry!" He screams, tears rolling faster. "Don't let me feel the butterflies, don't make my skin tingle and my heartbeat raise. Don't do it! I don't want to feel it. It hurts, it fucking hurts!" Louis' breathing is uneven and Harry realises immediately that he is in the middle of a panic attack.

"Shit Lou. Come here, baby." And Harry pulls the boy in his arms, playing with his hair while Louis cries in his chest.

"I'm so sorry..." Harry whispers in Louis' hair. "I'm so sorry my angel. I love you, I love you so fucking much. Breath, close your eyes okay? Try to sleep."

He can feel Louis' hands clench on his arm and Harry tightens his grip around the older boy. And Harry remembers Louis telling him about his fear of people that he cares about leaving him because of his father.

"I'm here, Lou. I'll stay, I love you so much. Don't be afraid to close your eyes, when you open them I'm still here and we're going to fix everything my love. I'm going to make up for my mistakes."