003

Another chappie (: 

"I hacked the system, Niall!" Harry smiles proudly when he comes back from the bathroom.

"How? By making me wait like half an hour for a drink that only exists on your shirt?"

"I met a guy." Harry smiles. "A really cute one actually. His name is William and guess what? He is only a water boy so I'm not breaking Li's rule."

"Cool." Niall smiles, not too enthusiastically. He is used to Harry meeting boys and stuff, nothing new.

"And the best part is that he doesn't know who I am, Ni!" Harry's eyes are shining and this actually takes Niall's interest.

"He doesn't?" he raises his left eyebrow.

"Nope, he had no clue. I gave him a fake name just to be sure you know."

"Yeah I get that." Niall nods. He has seen Harry being heartbroken in the past because of boys that pretend to be gay so they can get close to Liam and when it doesn't work they just drop Harry like that. It hurts Niall to see his best friend in such a pain and it's hard for Harry to trust people. He is happy that right now he is talking to someone that doesn't know who Harry is so at least he is not using him to get to Liam and he's not acting like somebody else.

Harry wants to keep talking but gets interrupted by a very familiar voice.

"Little Styles!"

Harry turns around and his heart fills with happiness.

"Zaynie!" The younger boy hugs the English lad and Zayn ruffles Harry's curls.

"When are you going to have enough influence on that tosser of a brother of yours so he plays with us for England?"

Zayn Malik is Liam's best friend since forever. They were room mates in the top sport school, both got scouted by Manchester United at the same time and even when Liam moved to the United States because he got a better football offer there, Zayn flew over regularly to meet up with his best friend and he always made sure he got a present for Harry. Yeah, Harry is fond of his brother's best friend.

Harry laughs and shakes his head fondly.

"Liam listens as good to me as I listen to him. Hey, where are you heading? Shouldn't you be in your room by now? It's like two minutes to ten."

"I know but my idiot of a teammate just disappeared randomly and I can't find him. He said that he would be back at a quarter to ten but..." Zayn shuts up when he gets a text. He reads it and exhales in relief.

"Never mind. He just texted me that he is in our room. He is an idiot, Harry I swear. I remember being more responsible when I was his age."

"How old is he?" Harry asks.

"Nineteen.

"That's quite young to be in the national team hey. You'll have to introduce me, Zayn. Is he hot?"

"Liam will literally kill me, kiddo." Zayn laughs. "And he has a girlfriend by the way. He is a good player, very talented, but such a kid. You'd be great friends I think. He jokes around all the time, doesn't take life very serious, yeah after the world cup I'm definitely going to introduce the two of you, not earlier though because I don't think Li and I are able to handle the combination of the two of you. Anyway, Haribo it was good to see you. Tell your brother hi and say I will kill him on the field." Zayn winks and Harry waves at the black haired guy before he disappears.

"I can't believe you just talked to Zayn Malik like you know him all your life." Niall's jaw is touching the floor.

"But I almost do, Niall." Harry chuckles. "I'm sorry you only got to meet him now. Liam doesn't like it when I have friends over when his are at home as well and I respect that."

"Harry Styles respecting his brother. Where are we going to write that huh?" Niall teases.

"Oh shut up, leprechaun."

"Can you Americans stop calling me that?" Niall sighs.

"I feel more British." Harry corrects. "Just living in America because of Li."

"Whatever you dork. Do you want to have an early night so we can do cool stuff during the day tomorrow?"

"Yeah I can live with that. We can hang out in the morning, go to the beach or something, and in the afternoon I'm meeting up with William. He is free from one to three." Harry is smiling brightly. He is so excited about his meet up with William. He is just completely Harry's type and for once Harry thinks he is not following around some straight dude that just wants to use him.

"I can't believe you are ditching me already, Styles. And that for the water boy." Niall jokes.

"Hey! It's not my mistake I can't go for the players! He could be one with his muscular legs. He's really hot Ni. I'm pretty sure he works out with the team or something because that body looks like the gods themselves made it."

"I think you are just horny." Niall says as they walk towards their room again.

"Yeah, that definitely too." Harry agrees. "But you can't blame me if you see that bloke, Ni."

"Well the fact that dudes or dicks aren't really my thing Haz, I don't think seeing him will change my mind or anything. But I'm glad for you that you found someone you feel good with. I wish you an amazing date tomorrow. You deserve it after the disasters you had this year. I hope it works out for you." Niall pulls his friend in a hug and Harry hugs him tightly back.

"I just want to be liked because of me, Ni, not because I'm Liam Payne's little brother." Harry's voice is muffled and Niall feels his heart break. His best friend has gone through way too much and has been trusting the wrong people so many times.

"You're amazing, H and I know that one day someone will see it and you will steal their heart. You're a great guy and you only deserve the best, so you will get the best. I love you." Niall kisses Harry's forehead before they walk into the room, not noticing a pair of blue eyes staring at them.